Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Moms ***Edit***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 188 Replies
35 moms liked this

To all those teen moms and very young moms who don't drink and party, who don't go with the flow of the crowd but have a mind of their own. Who take a stand and do the right thing when it comes to always putting their children first, you should be very proud of yourselves, I'm proud of you. This just shows that age really is just a number and many older mothers could learn a lot from you when it comes to responsibility and maturity, keep up the good work because you will be happy and successful in your life and so will your children.

***EDIT***

So many awesome teen moms responded to my post, I'd love to see you all hook up as friends to support and encourage each other, you have a lot in common, just a thought.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Bump

justme782
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Quoting justme782:

Bump!

Thank you 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Bump 

justme782
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome! I can't quote from my phone...I was a teen mom. Got pregnant at 16 had my dd at 17. I'm 29 now but a lot of teen moms need to hear this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting justme782:

You're welcome! I can't quote from my phone...I was a teen mom. Got pregnant at 16 had my dd at 17. I'm 29 now but a lot of teen moms need to hear this!

Good for you! I was a teen mom too, but not by choice, I'm so tired of hearing so many teen moms being put down just because of their age and when I see and hear teen moms taking responsibility for their children and not hanging out with the crowd it inspires me! It shows that they have their priorities in order and always put their children first and that's the way it should be.

queentroll117
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:28 AM

bump. nice post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting queentroll117:

bump. nice post.

Thank you, it's the truth!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh good lord. Age is just a number true. Anyone regardless of age should take notes about parenting from good parents. Not just older mothers from good teen moms.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh good lord. Age is just a number true. Anyone regardless of age should take notes about parenting from good parents. Not just older mothers from good teen moms.

That's true, however so many teens are out there drinking and partying, and many who have children, this post just shows those teen moms who don't do these things even when pressured to do them putting their children first, it shows how mature and responsible they are and is a breathe of fresh air to see. They should get the credit where it's deserved as they're bashed so much on here everyday just because of their age, this is why I posted it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)