Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teeth.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

I judge people who have gross teeth.

Examples:

Broke, Discolored, Rotten, Missing, just all around someone who does NOT take care of their teeth.

I also judge people who have plaque build up from not brushing their teeth, people who complain of toothaches because of lack of personal hygeine.

Its gross. Totally freaking gross.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM

it may be gross but i also judge people who criticize others on they're looks they may  not have the means to a dentist ever think of that ? where i live many people don't have dental care im lucky i do and have awesome teeth but when i go to work i see alot f people who have missing or rotted teeth and i know some personally say they have no ins and the  pa here doesn't cover dental only in one clinic which is booked solid for a year

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Real nice op.

My aunt has a medical condition and has to take medication that make her teeth turn black (not the whole tooth just the bottom part of the tooth).
erikays
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Dang, I thought you were talking about the movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

it may be gross but i also judge people who criticize others on they're looks they may  not have the means to a dentist ever think of that ? where i live many people don't have dental care im lucky i do and have awesome teeth but when i go to work i see alot f people who have missing or rotted teeth and i know some personally say they have no ins and the  pa here doesn't cover dental only in one clinic which is booked solid for a year

I did not go to the dentist for 11 years, but i brushed my teeth twice...daily...and when I paid the $105 to get a dental exam, i had not one cavity!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Real nice op.

My aunt has a medical condition and has to take medication that make her teeth turn black (not the whole tooth just the bottom part of the tooth).

my confession. I do judge them. what medical condition is this, and there is not something else that she can possibly take for it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Quoting erikays:

Dang, I thought you were talking about the movie.

There is a movie?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I can understand your confession.

She's in several different kinds of medication for bipolar, anxiety, blood pressure. She's in a bad situation (financially) and I dont know if she has options for other medication. She isn't real open about it.

It's sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Real nice op.

my confession. I do judge them. what medical condition is this, and there is not something else that she can possibly take for it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM
i confess that i work as a dental assistant and i notice people's teeth and everything they need to be done lol its fun i guess but eh judge all you want thats my job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Some things are genetic. Ever heard of English bad teeth? Both my kids inherited their dad's teeth. It's going to cost us $6000-$7000 per kid to get their teeth fixed.

Before pregnancy I had zero cavities. After pregnancy I had 16! That baby sucked the calcium right out of my teeth. I brushed and flossed my teeth but I am still fighting how weak that pregnancy made my teeth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)