Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I turned into this person today :/

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I feel  stupid now.  The only thing that makes it a little better is I know the guy in real life that I was arguing with on Facebook. It wasn't some random person. 

He just infuriates me!! He's always right and everyone else's opinion is stupid and he always has to have the last word. He acts like he knows everything and everyone else in the world is missing half their brain cells. 

I usually just let it slide and ignore him or make one smart ass comment and then don't respond again. But, today I just couldn't let it go. Now I wasted part of my morning arguing with him. 

Moral of the story, don't waste your morning arguing with someone that you know doesn't listen to you! It's just a waste of time and not worth the frustration!

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MonkeyPeanut79
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM

BUMP!

lovelyladybump
by Tasha on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Unsubscribe to his posts. It'll save you the headache and frustration of reading his smart ass status updates and he won't get offended because he won't know. Unless you don't care, then block his ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonkeyPeanut79
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I know. Already done! :) That's one headache I don't need to deal with anymore lol :)

Quoting lovelyladybump:

Unsubscribe to his posts. It'll save you the headache and frustration of reading his smart ass status updates and he won't get offended because he won't know. Unless you don't care, then block his ass.

johnsmama98
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Never argue with a pig, it wastes your time and annoys the pig. (It ain't worth your time!!)

mamadrama15
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Lol awwwww it's okay mama. Pretty sure it's happened to us all at one time or another :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)