Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

couch arrest

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

bedrest is so freaking boring. It's only been 4 days and I'm going nuts. I have SOs laptop and have been on CM whenever I'm not playing my sims3. I.'m 31wks 3days, with my 3rd. One of them is w/my ex husband, the other one (2yrs old) isn't because he choose not to ever know her so he doesn't get visitation.  I keep having contractions which is so painful, I can barely even walk to get up to the bathroom. Bedrest is so boring it sucks. I feel so lazy. Well it's more like couch arrest because I couldn't stand being in a room all by myself all day, so I'm in the living room on the couch. SOs been being so sweet, doing most of the cooking and bringing me whatever when I ask. Unfortunitly the housework has suffered, but my 2yr old does help some when I tell her what to do w/ the cleaning. But she can't vaccume or do dishes lol. I'm know I'm blessed to have such a great SO, and I feel horrible about having to be on bedrest,I wish I could be up doing everything I normally do... Give me ideas to keep me entertained here on bedrest/couch arrest...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM

BTDT and it can be annoying!  

andersongirl562
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Crafts for you and DD to do together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

thanks for the ideas any more?

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Oh honey... it does suck. I was on complete bedrest for 6 months.. Dh got me every movie channel so I had tons of movies to watch, I read, played games and of course surfed CM. 

Crafts are a great idea! A handheld video game system like a Nintendo DS, watch movies together, read, crossword puzzles...When I was in the hospital on and off during my bedrest, I didn't have internet access so I watched movies on my laptop, read and did crossword puzzles. 

Hugs to you! 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)