Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your worst moment as a mom??

Posted by   + Show Post
Mine was handing my son over to a docotors i didnt know for him to have his surgerys.. i always feel so helpless.. whats yours??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Replies (61-70):
.Laura10.
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
She had a seizure and then slipped into a coma. The doctors had to restart her heart multiple times. They told me if she did live, she'd have severe brain damage. I'm very fortunate to have a very healthy, happy 5 year old.

Quoting NiceMom06:

Really? What happened

Quoting .Laura10.:

Almost losing my daughter to a vaccine reaction :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I'm so sorry. So she can't get any of her shots

Quoting .Laura10.:

She had a seizure and then slipped into a coma. The doctors had to restart her heart multiple times. They told me if she did live, she'd have severe brain damage. I'm very fortunate to have a very healthy, happy 5 year old.

Quoting NiceMom06:

Really? What happened

Quoting .Laura10.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Laura10.
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Not anymore, no. Her dr thinks it'd be okay for her to continue vaccines as long as it isn't the same ones. He still agreed to sign a medical waiver for all of them anyways. I just can't take that risk again.

Quoting NiceMom06:

I'm so sorry. So she can't get any of her shots

Quoting .Laura10.:

Quoting NiceMom06:

Really? What happened

Quoting .Laura10.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM
When ds was 3. I had worked third shift the night before. I could not find ANYONE at all to watch him that Sunday so I could get a little sleep. Dh was also not at home. He was working. Anyway I tried to be super mom, and work all night and just stay up the next day. Well I got home about 6 am. Locked the doors up tight. I then turn on the TV. I dozed off and woke up at 7:05 am approximately and noticed the front door open with a chair pulled up. Ds was gone. Only trace of him was his over night diaper.and his night shirt in the driveway. I freaked, couldn't find him, called the police. Anyway the police showed up and someone noticed all of the commotion that had ds and walked him over. They found him outside naked playing with their dog. They didn't hear me looking for him because they had took him inside. That was the worst day in my life :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mzshird41907
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM
My 4 month ultra sound when I found out he had kidney issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Why didn't you know the doctors who did his surgeries??
Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Saying goodbye to my 2nd dd when I was 20 weeks pregnant. Induced labor. Miss her everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Aaaw that would be super scary! Glad he was ok!

Quoting fallenangel_353:

When ds was 3. I had worked third shift the night before. I could not find ANYONE at all to watch him that Sunday so I could get a little sleep. Dh was also not at home. He was working. Anyway I tried to be super mom, and work all night and just stay up the next day. Well I got home about 6 am. Locked the doors up tight. I then turn on the TV. I dozed off and woke up at 7:05 am approximately and noticed the front door open with a chair pulled up. Ds was gone. Only trace of him was his over night diaper.and his night shirt in the driveway. I freaked, couldn't find him, called the police. Anyway the police showed up and someone noticed all of the commotion that had ds and walked him over. They found him outside naked playing with their dog. They didn't hear me looking for him because they had took him inside. That was the worst day in my life :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM
:-( why??

Quoting Kaydence2010:

Saying goodbye to my 2nd dd when I was 20 weeks pregnant. Induced labor. Miss her everyday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:37 PM

giving my special needs child to my mom so I could protect my other children from her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN