Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just confess already eta

Posted by   + Show Post
Have you ever ' sock bun curled' your hair?
Lol I'm trying it now after being bored and getting on YouTube but honestly I couldn't get the sock to go around my hair so I just kind if twisted it.:/

Well I went to plug my phone to charge and go work on my hair but it didn't hit me until I plugged it in that the transformer I heard blow about 5 minutes means my electricity is now off. :/ second time this week. Hopefully its on soon but I have no choice but to sleep now.
Thanks for the help Ill let you know how it turns out tmro.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (71-75):
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:52 PM

i wish i knew. mine just gets all twisted and looks really funky the next morning. 

Fmama2
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I have a feeling mine Is gonna do this too :( o

Quoting lovehimforever:

i wish i knew. mine just gets all twisted and looks really funky the next morning. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:58 PM

No

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Once the sock  part is on your hair you tuck the end pieces around the sock in an orderly fashion. then you roll the sock down to the base of your ponytail. Making sure to stop and tuck the loose hair in. 

Quoting Fmama2:

Can you please take the time to slowly explain exactly what I do after the donuts part is around my hair? Please. Lol

Quoting brettsmomma:

I do it a lot. I love the bun LOL the curls are just an added bonus. My hair looks awesome the next day!

ginnjuice

Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup...I've done mine and my girls hair quite a few times.  I like it better when I sleep in it.  It always looks curlier.  Sometimes, it just goes right under the sock, other times, it's a struggle!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured