Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I have almost the exact same stats so I would love to see! You're a braver man than I am gunga din!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Wow! I am amazed at how many of you are responding positively. I'll have dh help me take/post one after the kids are in bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM

And wear what makes you happy, that is all that matters.

osubucksbaby
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I say do it mama :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Pic! I'm sure you're beautiful!

Tough_Love
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Who cares!

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I'm not thin by any stretch of the imagination lol

Quoting Tough_Love:

I would like to see!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd rather see you then girls who have perfect bodies and need a ton of compliments. I'd rather compliment you honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Meh.. I don't think it would blind me.

I'm about an inch taller, but not that much smaller in weight... a LOT bigger breast (it's gross how big they are). You wouldn't catch me dead in a bikini, however, I do have a bathing suit and I look.. okay in it.

So my point is, depending on your build, you probably don't look so bad with clothes on or a cleverly made bathing suit.

Santina25
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I want to see a pic! We have the same size boobs lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Go for it:) I'm what I like to call "skinny fat" because yes I can look really sexy with my clothes on but underneath is a hot mess lol. Stretch marks galore, deflated boobies....you name it. We all have flaws and as long as you are comfortable in your skin thats what is sexy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)