Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (141-150):
mandymonk518
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I wear a tankini. I am 130 and wear a size four but I hate my stretch marks and that flabby skin that hangs down.

Me too on the marks!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Lol, I didn't even notice. We had just gotten our dog back, re teaching him not to jump. 120lbs of pure pit muscle, hes a big boy

Quoting Anonymous:

What with all the bruises on your right leg?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Mine was almost 5 months ago

Quoting Anonymous:

My csection was last year, and you can barely see the scar. I am so surprised how good it looks. Maybe once I loose some more weight I will try on a two piece just to see how it looks. My dh wants me to wear one now (one that ties on the top, I wonder why!), I just can't bring myself to do it LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stretch marks are nothing more than proof that you have gods best gift. Just like my c section scars, I'm proud of what my boys did to my body to be alive today :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Pic

I am 5'4 and 175. I will never be ok in a bikini again even after I meet my goal weight. Stretch marks are just too bad.

mandymonk518
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Rock it!!!! I bought only one pieces after I had my son because I have horrible stretch marks. I just bought my first bikini a month ago. I am 5'7 155lbs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Congrats on the new baby!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

My csection was last year, and you can barely see the scar. I am so surprised how good it looks. Maybe once I loose some more weight I will try on a two piece just to see how it looks. My dh wants me to wear one now (one that ties on the top, I wonder why!), I just can't bring myself to do it LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stretch marks are nothing more than proof that you have gods best gift. Just like my c section scars, I'm proud of what my boys did to my body to be alive today :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Pic

I am 5'4 and 175. I will never be ok in a bikini again even after I meet my goal weight. Stretch marks are just too bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Lol... Sorry it was the first thing I noticed. I have diabetes. I do my shots in my thighs and have lotsa bruises in the same spot

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, I didn't even notice. We had just gotten our dog back, re teaching him not to jump. 120lbs of pure pit muscle, hes a big boy

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:06 AM
You shouldn't have.
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I'm on the left.

I work hard for my body so I have no problem wearing a bikini.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats on the new baby!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Pic

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Ha ha, I can see why now. Nah, I've had gestational diabetes twice tho. It does run in my family on both sides tho, so thats a big factor in my weight loss journey

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol... Sorry it was the first thing I noticed. I have diabetes. I do my shots in my thighs and have lotsa bruises in the same spot

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured