Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (161-170):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:09 AM
I'm thin...5'9 and 115-120 pounds. I wear bikinis because I like to get a decent tan. I am not at all comfortable posting a pic because I don't like how I look. My point is...you have enough confidence in yourself to post the pic. That's so much further ahead than I am!
anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:10 AM
I'm 5'9 196lbs my bc makes it pretty impossible to lose weight I can barely stand to see my self in the ones that look like shirts and a skirt let alone a bikini. Kudos to you though on having confidence I have none at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Because I felt like it.

Thanks for bumping it again ยก

Quoting angie729:

How come this was bumped?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:07 AM
I am in no way trying to be mean, I am on the bigger side as well (5'2 151 lbs) but there is no way in hell I would be caught dead in a bikini at my size. Why do you even own that? Do you wear it in public? If so, why??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:20 AM
I'm pretty sure I've answered in previous comments, but here goes anyway..

I was forced into one pieces all thru my child hood, regardless of my size (i used to be thin) and hated it. I feel more comfortable in two pieces.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in no way trying to be mean, I am on the bigger side as well (5'2 151 lbs) but there is no way in hell I would be caught dead in a bikini at my size. Why do you even own that? Do you wear it in public? If so, why??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:36 AM
I should have added that I didn't read all the replies.

I aplaud your confidence I just know I would never feel comfortable wearing that. Have you looked into a tankini? Still 2 pieces but much more modest.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pretty sure I've answered in previous comments, but here goes anyway..

I was forced into one pieces all thru my child hood, regardless of my size (i used to be thin) and hated it. I feel more comfortable in two pieces.

Quoting Anonymous:

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM
I'm 5'8 and 139 lbs. Oh and I wear bikinis because I like my body and I tan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Even at my skinniest I never wore bikinis. always shorts and a shirt to swim.

I could have pulled it off but I lack confidence big time. Now after having ds I'm by far ready to wear anything revealing.

If you're comfortable go for it mama :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)