Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (171-180):
Zanny
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:32 AM

You're beautiful... If you have the confidence to sport that... You've got it going on!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM
I hate them, too much like just wearing a shirt

Quoting Anonymous:

I should have added that I didn't read all the replies.

I aplaud your confidence I just know I would never feel comfortable wearing that. Have you looked into a tankini? Still 2 pieces but much more modest.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pretty sure I've answered in previous comments, but here goes anyway..

I was forced into one pieces all thru my child hood, regardless of my size (i used to be thin) and hated it. I feel more comfortable in two pieces.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in no way trying to be mean, I am on the bigger side as well (5'2 151 lbs) but there is no way in hell I would be caught dead in a bikini at my size. Why do you even own that? Do you wear it in public? If so, why??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
You just made me blush, thank you

Quoting Zanny:

You're beautiful... If you have the confidence to sport that... You've got it going on!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
This is totally going to sound mean and I don't mean it that way at all, but this really does make me feel better about myself. I get so depressed and self conscious because I am overweight and here is someone who weighs more than more rocking a bikini. You actually at least for this moment made me realize I shouldn't care what others think and wear waft I like. Rock on sister!
alwayskk
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM

The bikini posts annoy me. How many buck ten women are going to ask if they're skinny enough to wear one?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:07 AM

you should not wear a two piece anywhere.. sorry but "sucking in" as you said you usually do cant help you. btw do you live in the south?? i dont ever see women wearing bikinis if they are this big in San Diego, Miami, LA

Zanny
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM

it's true...

People are all shapes and sizes...  There is beauty in ALL of us, no matter what

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Zanny:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Thats your opinion and as I said I'm many previous comments, I dont care. I'm comfortable with my body, I'm comfortable in bikinis, and I'm an adult, I can wear what I want when I want.
Does it matter where I live? Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Quoting Anonymous:

you should not wear a two piece anywhere.. sorry but "sucking in" as you said you usually do cant help you. btw do you live in the south?? i dont ever see women wearing bikinis if they are this big in San Diego, Miami, LA

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM
You're very sweet..i may pm you later

Quoting Zanny:

it's true...

People are all shapes and sizes...  There is beauty in ALL of us, no matter what

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Zanny:

DCR1
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Oh come on, you have to take what you have and make it work for you, i'm small by no means, i buy bathing suits in the one piece style with skirts or the flattering tankini styles, my tops in the spring /summer are short or sleeveless, the heck with that, i love clothes and i'm not about to burn and wear the color black which attract heat and nor should you,obviously your not your only fan, your man is actually championing on your behalf and loves your body, get used to loving youand forget the victoria secret models, they aren't real!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)