Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you all suggest?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am a bigger shorter women...215lbs 5ft even :(... I hate it. I try to loose weight and its so hard for me (I have pcos)... so my question is. Other than watc what I eat and all that what type of exercise should I do? Videos? Etc. Etc. I do not want to start out fast pace more so "low/medium" pace.... so any suggestions please?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Replies (11-12):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM
A little I think my dh Bought it so I'd have to check u could google it

Quoting Anonymous:

What is shakeology? Is it expensive?

Quoting svolkov:

I am nursing so I have to eat enough but what I do is replace one meal a day with shakeology and I change the meals each day so one day I replace breakfast, the next lunch, then dinner. Works well so far. Lost 10lbs in 6wks and no milk supply probs!

Quoting Anonymous:

Planning on a bike but we have to wait a couple months :(.. paying of a loan payment this month.. then taking on another car payment that will take (2-3 months) so will be tight on money but planning on getting one.. also one thing that dosnt help is yes I eat less but when I do eat its late at night.. I usually only eat dinner then do a snack later on.. I'm having to force myself to eat the regular meals. But limiting my portions and what not.

Quoting svolkov:

It really is all food. But I would suggest a bike or elliptical. Both r easy on your body

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Ok laugh if you want everyone else does -richard simmons- sweating to the oldies. It works I got them as a joke from somebody tried it lost weight fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)