Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Last 2 weeks of DH's deployment!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

DH will be home in around 2 weeks time.   We have not seen him since January...  It has not been too bad I suppose,  DD had a lot of issues, I had issues with MIL lol but looking back this year has gone really really fast.  I think back to the morning that we had to drive him into the base at 4am  me and the kids had maccas on the way home lol.  seems like a life time ago yet just yesturday as well.   I am finding these last couple of weeks the hardest of all.  I am feeling really really lonely and teary and just wanting my husband home!!!  DD watched the movie Nims Island the other day, I had gone out with my mum and the kids stayed home with my dad (we went to my parents for school holidays)  when I got home she came running out the door bawling uncontrolably and saying over and over "I want my daddy, I want my daddy" it was just aweful.  apparently in the movie the girls dad leaves (I have not personally seen movie)   and well that just set her off.  We are back at our own home now as the kids go back to school on Tuesday.   I am feeling very flat.  I am just desperate for it to be over.   I better stop now before I end up like my DD :(    Oh and a S/O from the other post.   I have never said I am a single mother, but I have said that I feel like one. 

Hurry up the next 14 sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Replies (11-13):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I love the last few weeks of deployment.... Its full force homecoming prepping. The nighr before is the worse for me.... I am nervous and can't sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Yes it will. Just stay busy!

Quoting livric:

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Those last couple weeks are exciting!! The last couple days are almost excruciating though. :)

great LOL now I feel soooo much better .     hmmmm it will go fast

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Behindthelense
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Yay! Hope it goes quickly for you guys. Mine has another 3 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)