Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hes mad at me bc I defended my friend

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ugh my bf can be such a Dick sometimes. I hang out with a girl from work, pretty much my only friend down here right now). I'm not gonna lie, when she doesn't like you, she is a cold hearted bitch. And sadly his brother was one of those people that she did not like.
I was going out with her and her bf one night and I had asked her if I sure she wanted me to go bc I didn't want to be a third wheel. She said it was fine. When she came to get me she said "oh yea I got you date." I was freaking out. And about ready to tell her to take me home when I found out the "date" was her bfs dad, they were just being goofy. When I told bf about it he went off. Saying that was not funny and disrespectful and all this crap. Then he said he never wbanted to meet her and he did not like her.
Last night she called me crying bc she caught her bf cheating on her. I was telling my bf and he said "good" I asked him how it was good and he said he didn't like her and she deserved it. I told him she didn't deserve it and the conversation was over. Then he got all pissy and said "well if you're going to be bitchy then I'm done talking to you." I told him "I'm not being bitchy. But I'm not going to let talk crap about one of my friends that youve never even met!" And he never responded. Sigh.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Replies (11-16):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

yeah......

hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

yeah......

sketchmonster
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Really? Wow. No offense, but I'd definitely be breaking up with him if I were you. Too much drama...you guys left high school a long time ago, no need to revisit it, know what I mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 25, my friend is 28 and he is THIRTY

Quoting sketchmonster:

Okay, okay...hold on...million dollar question here...

How old are you guys?

He's acting like a hormonal teenager.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Aside from the dad you all sound like you are in high school.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM

What an idiot. Your man sounds very immature :/

Im sorry mama

helpfulmama
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Well if he makes you that unhappy just don't be with him. Or stay with him and keep bitching and being controlled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)