Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh I'm so not sorry get over it

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
At 6 am 4 of my neighbors all decided to mow our lawns as early as possible to tick off the 1 troublesome neighbor we have. My neighbor walks over into my yard while i am mowing the lawn telling me to stop. My words to my neighbor:"its 7 am the noise ordinance is no longer in effect so I can mow my lawn if I want you'll have to just get over it. Next time you keep my kids up and the other neighbors with your partying outside till 5 am with a lot of loud people & music while squealing tires I'll do it again. I was nice not to call the police but not next time. So leave my property I have to finish cutting my grass. Then the kids will be screaming & splashing in the pool with the neighborhood kids."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
all_4_my_son
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Do you live by me, because this is my worthless neighbor to a T.....all you hear all night long is their damn rap music bumping, them fighting and screaming or druggies rolling up to buy their next hit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM

LMAO

love it!

Wyldbutterfly
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM

UGH! I couldn't stand having a neighbor like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
LOL that's funny. Maybe they will think twice about being so loud next time!!
atyou
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Ha!

Good for you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't imagine drama w/the neighbors....not where my dd & I lay our heads. My home should be and, usually, is serene.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM

glad I am not living in your neighborhood.

ssdb
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Wow. So glad I live where I do. The worst we have is the neighbors who are not around all the time, I think they work out of town, who play with their bad A** RC cars when they are home ...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:05 AM
We have well had a peaceful quite neighborhoods. About 12 houses we get together for cookouts block parties everything. Everyone gets along great. Like oops so and so forgot trash day so I would put their can out. It's a great place for our kids. Then these people move in the only vacant house. Beer bottles all over their yard. We all own they rent but they've been here a week the place looks bad now. We may put an offer on the place to add to our rentals just to get rid of them but I'm sure they signed a year lease.

Quoting all_4_my_son:

Do you live by me, because this is my worthless neighbor to a T.....all you hear all night long is their damn rap music bumping, them fighting and screaming or druggies rolling up to buy their next hit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
all_4_my_son
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Yep...sounds like my neighborhood!!!

Quoting kmjmlj:

We have well had a peaceful quite neighborhoods. About 12 houses we get together for cookouts block parties everything. Everyone gets along great. Like oops so and so forgot trash day so I would put their can out. It's a great place for our kids. Then these people move in the only vacant house. Beer bottles all over their yard. We all own they rent but they've been here a week the place looks bad now. We may put an offer on the place to add to our rentals just to get rid of them but I'm sure they signed a year lease.

Quoting all_4_my_son:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)