Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh I'm so not sorry get over it

Posted by   + Show Post
At 6 am 4 of my neighbors all decided to mow our lawns as early as possible to tick off the 1 troublesome neighbor we have. My neighbor walks over into my yard while i am mowing the lawn telling me to stop. My words to my neighbor:"its 7 am the noise ordinance is no longer in effect so I can mow my lawn if I want you'll have to just get over it. Next time you keep my kids up and the other neighbors with your partying outside till 5 am with a lot of loud people & music while squealing tires I'll do it again. I was nice not to call the police but not next time. So leave my property I have to finish cutting my grass. Then the kids will be screaming & splashing in the pool with the neighborhood kids."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Replies (11-16):
txlaxmom22
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM
In y'alls opinion, how late us too late to make noise? I now have two teenagers and it is summer. We have a pool and them and their friends are loud. They aren't driving yet, so no squealing tires (yet!) My thoughts about teens has changed now that I am a mom to teens!!! Thx!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM

UGh too much drama

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM

lololol

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM
It's summer time I expect kids to be up later. Heck I'm outside with mine at night till 10 or later. These people were still partying loud at 5 in the morning starting at 6 pm. Kids playing out is different then car radios blasting beer bottles broken in the road, and screaming with about 10 people. I'll take your teens over these people.

Quoting txlaxmom22:

In y'alls opinion, how late us too late to make noise? I now have two teenagers and it is summer. We have a pool and them and their friends are loud. They aren't driving yet, so no squealing tires (yet!) My thoughts about teens has changed now that I am a mom to teens!!! Thx!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livv066
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Have you tried contacting their landlord? I'm sure they may be breaking some part of the lease.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM
I used to do something similar to me neighbors. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)