Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh I'm so not sorry get over it

Posted by   + Show Post
At 6 am 4 of my neighbors all decided to mow our lawns as early as possible to tick off the 1 troublesome neighbor we have. My neighbor walks over into my yard while i am mowing the lawn telling me to stop. My words to my neighbor:"its 7 am the noise ordinance is no longer in effect so I can mow my lawn if I want you'll have to just get over it. Next time you keep my kids up and the other neighbors with your partying outside till 5 am with a lot of loud people & music while squealing tires I'll do it again. I was nice not to call the police but not next time. So leave my property I have to finish cutting my grass. Then the kids will be screaming & splashing in the pool with the neighborhood kids."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Replies (11-16):
txlaxmom22
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM
In y'alls opinion, how late us too late to make noise? I now have two teenagers and it is summer. We have a pool and them and their friends are loud. They aren't driving yet, so no squealing tires (yet!) My thoughts about teens has changed now that I am a mom to teens!!! Thx!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM

UGh too much drama

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM

lololol

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM
It's summer time I expect kids to be up later. Heck I'm outside with mine at night till 10 or later. These people were still partying loud at 5 in the morning starting at 6 pm. Kids playing out is different then car radios blasting beer bottles broken in the road, and screaming with about 10 people. I'll take your teens over these people.

Quoting txlaxmom22:

In y'alls opinion, how late us too late to make noise? I now have two teenagers and it is summer. We have a pool and them and their friends are loud. They aren't driving yet, so no squealing tires (yet!) My thoughts about teens has changed now that I am a mom to teens!!! Thx!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livv066
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Have you tried contacting their landlord? I'm sure they may be breaking some part of the lease.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM
I used to do something similar to me neighbors. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN