Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know I will be bashed! UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

My husband left last Monday. We had been having problems for a while including him physically abusing me. He works 2nd shift and doesn't get off work until 1am. I made friends with my neighbors and he didn't like it so a few weeks ago he choked me then Sunday morning threatened to break my jaw at said neighbors house right in front of them. When he got home that night their 19 year old son was waiting for him and beat the shit out of him for touching me. He packed his stuff and his mom came for him that morning. I am starting the process for a legal separation and in a year I will file for divorce because the law in my state says that we have to be separated and living apart for one year. My confession in all of this is I have had sex with the 19 year old that beat him up twice since Thursday. I don't feel guilty even though I probably should. Bash away ladies!!!

UPDATE

I am 23, nothing was going on with the 19 yr old before dh left. 19's 11 year old brother witnessed when dh choked me and they wanted to go after him then but I asked them not to but when he threatened me in front of them including all the younger kids they said enough was enough.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Troll...
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife0424
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM
How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Was the sex good?  I have no idea what else to say, sorry ur husband was a pos hopefully someone better comes along.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Tap it

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM

OMG nothing like jumping from the frying pan into the flame momma.

AizysMom
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM
10 moms liked this
Apparently the 19 year old is more of a man than your pos husband.... Good for him for beating him senseless.... and you do what you want...hes a consenting adult... no bashing from me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Oh well, atleast he is legal.  Good for you ;)

RaLALA
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM
7 moms liked this
Im sorry but i would have given him some thank you sex too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Hunh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured