Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THIS is why you shouldn't extended breastfeed!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Teaching nursing manners is a pain in the butt boob!!!! lol  Share your nursing pics (good and bad lol)!!

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Replies (61-70):
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Just hangin out at the park and he was getting tired so we went to the car to get comfy and nurse for a bit.

NaturalMama1026
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Mine is only 13 months and she already acts like an animal. She bites my shirt and pulls back and does this thing with her tongue to "ask" for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitlynherring
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Lol I love it! Jaelynn my 10 month old has started coming over to the couch and just pulling my boob out and starts nursing standing up. She tried to sit down with my boob still in her mouth, that hurt like a son of a gun. Lol

beautisticaware
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM
My youngest was 3 when we finally weaned. It was the best experience. I miss that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Dd is 14 months and does the same thing. Trys to rip my shirt off, screams and yells (she can't talk yet) wants to sit or stand while nursing and then trys to roll around while still latched on. She just cut her first 2 teeth and omg am I sore. Idk what to do! Any tips would be great :)

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting mmtosam06:

Cute my dd self weaned 2.5 months after her 3rd birthday. She likes to talk about nursing cause her code word was puppy

I almost thought you said she weaned at 2.5 months. :/  That's funny.  Ds is so stinking stubborn I cant get him to sign or tell me he wants to nurse.  He just walks up and either slaps my chest and says nono or tries to lift my shirt.  Nursing manners 101 is taking a while. lol

Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Dont have any bf pics. I have one of my twins after they were done nursing sleeping on the boppy. I couldnt imagine nursing two babies after a year. My son self weaned at 10 months so i just weaned my daughter at the same time. My ypungest self weaned at 11 months, so i didnt have to worry about toddlers crawling for the boob.
mich.el.le
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

: ) My 23 month old! He's in that "OMG Thank god for boobie" 1/2 asleep/awake coma....hahaha

I love our BFing relationship. I've got 3 boys and he's the only one I was able to nurse, he was my 28 weeker and we worked REALLY hard to get here <3

Aww! I love it!! I kind of remember your posts about it. SO happy for you that you were able to nurse!!

MrsSamMerlotte
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol they climb on ya even when youre not nursing.

Quoting Aspirel:

How old is your LO? I don't think I would like someone that big climbing on me lol.Its bad enough my cat climbs all over me.:p

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

All the pics are beautiful ladies, thank you for sharing!

mich.el.le
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sunshinebee2:

Btw OP you are really pretty
You have that natural beauty that doesnt need make up and crap pile on

Aw, thank you! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)