Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Non-Custodial Mothers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

Do you judge them?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Nope.
The only one I do judge is a deadbeat crackwhore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Decker
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:37 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Yes. If you don't have custody or aren't fighting it in court you're an irresponsible person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyDarkNight
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Only if they are drug addicts, drunks, whores, etc... Other than that it ain't my business.

nazgor
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:42 AM
depends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:42 AM
I do my best not to judge anyone. I pissed off the noncustodial mom a few days ago. (She's my cousin and we have her daughter.) She has a lot of problems. I just finally had enough of them (dad, mom and others) making dd 16 feel horrible about herself, blaming everything on her, cussing at her and threatening her. Nobody is blameless, but its not all one person's fault either.
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Most of the time. Some women have good reasons. Most do not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anon300
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope because I dont know the reasons behind them not being the custodial parent also I know a few non custodial mothers who didnt get custody because their ex were loaded and able to take them to the cleaners. The ones that you can tell lost custody because of their lack of being a mother, drugs, and inability to stay away from abusive men who also abuse their children deserve to not have custody.

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
George Carlin
alwayskk
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I admit that I assume that most non custodial mothers didn't give up custody by choice. However, I wouldn't judge a mom for giving up custody if she truly thought it was what was best for her kid.

mummy1990
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Its not really my business, but I do judge if the reason she doesn't have custody of her kids is because she doesn't care to fight it, or if shes doing something shes not supposed to do...ie drugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)