Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So you all will get a kick out of this

Tonight my bf told me about his coworker that took another coworker home. Guy takes girl home and he drops her off and she tells him that she had an accident in the seat.

The guy says to her," why couldn't you wait til you got in the house or you could of went at work."
She says," no not that kind of accident. I bled on your seat."
He says to her," oh no big deal, it's ok. I can clean it".

So today the guy was tellin my bf about everything and how he can't get the blood out of his seat and he's just scrubbing it and it's not going away. And how the girl won't talk to him at all.

So here's the kicker..... My bf says to me... "if that were me and a girl did that I'd make her clean it. She could of held it in!"
Lmfao! I busted up laughing! I said to him, Wth r ur talking about! A girl can not hold that in! He says, isn't it like peeing? Lmfao, I told him no of course not!

Oh man.... Idk where he got the thought that a woman can hold in their period!
Lmfao!
I told him to text his friend and what to use to get the blood out of his seat and to stop laughing at him and he girl. That's so embarrassing for her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my! Guys have no clue when it comes to stuff like this LMFAO! Poor girl :( I'd be so embarrassed too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purplelibra0006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:57 AM
I think maybe because he knew she couldnt hold THAT in. And being an adult She should of been able to hold pee in. Idk but good point!

Quoting maris1192:

I find it weird that the guy was getting pissy over the fact that he thought she peed but once he found out it was blood he was alright?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:00 AM

was she in the buff or something? in just one ride home i cant imagine bleeding thru panties and pants 

purplelibra0006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:01 AM
I'm sure she had been at work all day.

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

was she in the buff or something? in just one ride home i cant imagine bleeding thru panties and pants 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ankles
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:02 AM
I figured he'd be more grossed out by the blood than pee as well. Maybe he grew up with sisters and understands stuff like that happens.

Quoting purplelibra0006:

I think maybe because he knew she couldnt hold THAT in. And being an adult She should of been able to hold pee in. Idk but good point!

Quoting maris1192:

I find it weird that the guy was getting pissy over the fact that he thought she peed but once he found out it was blood he was alright?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:04 AM
If only it worked that way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:05 AM
That's how mine was. I could easily bleed through a pad, panties and pants in no time.

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purplelibra0006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:45 AM
Very possible..... My bf agreed to the same thing. Lol even though he's lost credibility in knowing a woman's body. Lol

Quoting Ankles:

I figured he'd be more grossed out by the blood than pee as well. Maybe he grew up with sisters and understands stuff like that happens.

Quoting purplelibra0006:

Quoting maris1192:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Lol!! Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You're right, I did get a kick out of that :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN