Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might be pregnant. I don't know what to do. ):

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
The projected start date of my last period was June 12. I've taken four or five cheap pregnancy tests- all negatives. I've never been this late without being pregnant. The tests I've taken are the $0.88 tests from Walmart. Do you think a more expensive test, like an EPT or First Response, would give me a positive? If it's not pregnancy, what can it be? My nipples are sensitive and I've had all-day nausea (which was my body's version of morning sickness with my son), my vagina is vice-tight and it hurts if my SO goes too deep which isn't normal.

Am I pregnant?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redemption
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Go to the doc and get a blood test.  Sometimes the tests give a false negative with some women.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, let's see .... did you have sex?    

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:40 AM
7 moms liked this

LOL or better yet ... WHY are you having sex if you don't know how to determine if you're pregnant?   If there's something "off" with YOUR body and you don't know what it is, why would you be asking a group of strangers on the internet instead of seeking the help of a medical professional?  Gee, what could it be?  Well, it could be a benign tumor or it could be menopause or it could be a serious illness or it could be stress or it could be cancer or it could be any number of things.  Does having a list of what it could be make you feel any better - or are you still unaware of what the cause is?

Quoting Anonymous:

indymom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

go get a blood test and find out for sure.  That would drive me crazy!!

indymom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:45 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL or better yet ... WHY are you having sex if you don't know how to determine if you're pregnant?   If there's something "off" with YOUR body and you don't know what it is, why would you be asking a group of strangers on the internet instead of seeking the help of a medical professional?  Gee, what could it be?  Well, it could be a benign tumor or it could be menopause or it could be a serious illness or it could be stress or it could be cancer or it could be any number of things.  Does having a list of what it could be make you feel any better - or are you still unaware of what the cause is?

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she just wanted to vent a little because she's nervous...but hey...thanks to you, now she knows what a douche bag is!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwwww, you're special.  

Quoting indymom72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she just wanted to vent a little because she's nervous...but hey...thanks to you, now she knows what a douche bag is!! 

girl_incognito
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

You are not that late, TBH... a normal menstrual cycle is considered anywhere from 22 days to 32 days long, average is 28 days... just fyi. 

ihatetocook
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this

This, absolutely

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

ihatetocook
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I imagine we've all just gotten a glance at a douchebag - illustrated by your choice to call names.  How immature. 

Quoting indymom72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

indymom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Awwwww, you're special.  

Quoting indymom72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

yep..I am....and I'm a douche too sometimes...but see, I have the balls to leave my name...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured