Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might be pregnant. I don't know what to do. ):

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The projected start date of my last period was June 12. I've taken four or five cheap pregnancy tests- all negatives. I've never been this late without being pregnant. The tests I've taken are the $0.88 tests from Walmart. Do you think a more expensive test, like an EPT or First Response, would give me a positive? If it's not pregnancy, what can it be? My nipples are sensitive and I've had all-day nausea (which was my body's version of morning sickness with my son), my vagina is vice-tight and it hurts if my SO goes too deep which isn't normal.

Am I pregnant?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:58 AM

THIS

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL or better yet ... WHY are you having sex if you don't know how to determine if you're pregnant?   If there's something "off" with YOUR body and you don't know what it is, why would you be asking a group of strangers on the internet instead of seeking the help of a medical professional?  Gee, what could it be?  Well, it could be a benign tumor or it could be menopause or it could be a serious illness or it could be stress or it could be cancer or it could be any number of things.  Does having a list of what it could be make you feel any better - or are you still unaware of what the cause is?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, let's see .... did you have sex?    

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting indymom72:

Oh whatever. This site is a breeding ground for immature women. So she called her a douche for her snide ass remark. Big D. I would have gone with "bitch" actually, so douche probably was the nicer of the options. Clean the cob webs from your crotch and get laid, maybe that'll cheer you up.
sweet_bumblbee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Sweetie it's normal to miss a period for no reason. I am as regular as you can get! I can get pregnant very easily, I missed a period couple years ago... Thought for sure I was pregnant. Got the blood test it came out neg. Then a month later I started. I wasn't stressedor anything like that. It just happens. The waiting game sucks though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycline
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM

i believe you're special, honestly beacuse you want to go and trash this girl for asking a simple question, but yet you can't even step up and show who you really are... tisk tisk.. 

all talk & no game, what a shame to be lame :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Awwwww, you're special.  

Quoting indymom72:

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL or better yet ... WHY are you having sex if you don't know how to determine if you're pregnant?   If there's something "off" with YOUR body and you don't know what it is, why would you be asking a group of strangers on the internet instead of seeking the help of a medical professional?  Gee, what could it be?  Well, it could be a benign tumor or it could be menopause or it could be a serious illness or it could be stress or it could be cancer or it could be any number of things.  Does having a list of what it could be make you feel any better - or are you still unaware of what the cause is?

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she just wanted to vent a little because she's nervous...but hey...thanks to you, now she knows what a douche bag is!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM

i would get a ept or go to the dr for a blood test. a friend tests were negative blood test was positive she will be a momma in November.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Ask a stupid question ... 

and if you don't get coddled through the issue, the lame ones will show up to call names .... 
wow, isn't that great.  you own a mirror.   

Quoting babycline:

i believe you're special, honestly beacuse you want to go and trash this girl for asking a simple question, but yet you can't even step up and show who you really are... tisk tisk.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Awwwww, you're special.  

Quoting indymom72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she just wanted to vent a little because she's nervous...but hey...thanks to you, now she knows what a douche bag is!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Yep, ITA.  

Quoting Anonymous:

THIS

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM

LOL good point.  I remember that! 

Quoting Anonymous:

So what was that question we were seeing in the past weeks?  Something about it being wrong to assume that women are not intelligent or responsible enough to know their own bodies and make their own reproductive choices?  Uhhhh......

babycline
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM

no such thing as a stupid question, only ignorant people. 

hope you have a nice day :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Ask a stupid question ... 

and if you don't get coddled through the issue, the lame ones will show up to call names .... 
wow, isn't that great.  you own a mirror.   

Quoting babycline:

Quoting Anonymous:

Awwwww, you're special.  

Quoting indymom72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM

This ... and if you're already a parent, how is it that you don't  know what to do?  Take yourself to a doctor and find out! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured