Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHMs whose husbands work...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And you're on PA......what the fuck are you thinking?

The "we can't afford daycare" bullshit is old.

Did you know, most agencies (DSS) will gladly help with the cost of childcare? Why? Well, I assume its so you can go make money and learn to take care of yourself so you can get OFF PA!!!

I think that excuse is just so you can be a lazy sack of shit. And don't give me your "this is what I do all day" garbage....because guess what, I too am a SAHM...but we aren't on PA. My husband & I own a business. At the end of the month, I take care of financial stuff and he does everything else throughout the month. He is a better people person than I, obviously.

So get off your ass, stop making excuses, help your poor husband before he leaves your mooching ass!!!!!

Btw, for the ones with excuses about daycare..check into your local agency about something called FFN. What is it? It stands for family friends neighbors. Why? Well, you can have a family member,friend,or close well trusted neighbor watch your kids! How? They do a background check, if they're cleared...BAM....they can watch your kids & even make some money too!!!!

LMAO. I HONESTLY DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU DO. I JUST LOVE RILING YOU BITCHES UP!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Huh? We have no plans for me to work out side of the home anytime soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Work the opposite shift of your husband

Quoting Anonymous:

SAHM here and living like a queen with no PA and appreciating every second of it. Thanks hubs <3

1_hawt_mami
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
No pa here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Lol You jelly bro?

OregonNative
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Just playing devil's advocate (because I'm not on PA and I'm no longer a SAHM [yay!]), but you do realize that not everyone's field can accomodate working "opposite shifts." In some careers there are no "shifts." For example, my ex is a college instructor and I work in a pharmacy, both are pretty much 9-5 jobs.

Also, daycare assistance is usually only available to those who ALREADY have a job; you can't get daycare vouchers when you're looking for a job. So, how are you going to work when you don't have daycare established?

Quoting Anonymous:

Work the opposite shift of your husband

Quoting Anonymous:

SAHM here and living like a queen with no PA and appreciating every second of it. Thanks hubs <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mirm99
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Same here.. But people need to get over others people's business .. Lol

Quoting QJsmommy:

Thought this was something good!,SAHM here, no pa..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I agree OP. being a SAHM is a great thing if you can afford to do so without PA.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM
4 moms liked this
It's still tax payers money. I would rather my dollars go to buy that family food and let the mom raise HER children versus the other way around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

you sound soo annoying.

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I was hoping to see something new... I am not a SAHM, it isn't my thing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)