Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

circumcision or no?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Did you get your son circumcised or no? If so which method did your hospital use.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (291-296):
smem24
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Are we still on this topic? Who cares?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanessaCB
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Quoting BikerMom2003:

Im pregnant again with a boy and i Also do not plan on circumsision i just couldnt put my child thru that pain. but the biggest factor is that his father isnt and i wouldnt want to make them different.

Good for not circumcising but the "look like dad" excuse is utterly ridiculous on either sides of this issue. It's a penis for goodness sakes. Fathers and sons do not go around comparing penises. That's sick. My son is intact and my husband is not. No big deal at all. They don't run around without their underwear checking out each other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting smem24:

countless people care which is why they are fighting to make it illegal. Get used to it because if you think this topic is discussed too much already you haven't seen anything yet.
smem24
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Wow relax!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smem24:

countless people care which is why they are fighting to make it illegal. Get used to it because if you think this topic is discussed too much already you haven't seen anything yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Both circumcised. Watched both get done. Both slept through the procedures. No needles were used and they weren't tied down. Don't remember too much on how it was done (been over a year since the last). I know my oldest didn't have the little cap thing and my youngest did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BikerMom2003
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM

i know they wont physically compare them to each other but if there is a question like whats this or why does it look like that or like when he was smaller i had his daddy show him how to clean his pee pee soo he watched daddy do it and now he does it alone soo its not gross or anything like that well i dont think it is. its normal to me but when he grows up and has questions at least the father can relate to him and he can relate to his father regarding any problems or concerns witht he foreskin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)