- Can you get pregnant if you have sex while on your period?
- Does his size really matter?
- Do you know what percentage of women can't achieve orgasm through penetration alone?
- If your partner masturbates a lot, does that mean he's not satisfied with your sex life?
- What counts as sex, anyway?
- Does having lesbian fantasies mean you're gay or bisexual?
In this episode, Dr. Levkoff sets the record straight (pardon the pun) on these questions and more!
What sex myths did you hear growing up? And how did you find out the truth?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.