Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you ate what?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just heated up left over chicken Alfredo, added a polish sausage dog and a slice of cheese. Its quite good actually. Weirdest thing you have eaten?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Replies (111-116):
lalaboosh
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting lalaboosh:

I've had kangaroo. Neener. :p

Quoting mich.el.le:

I've had frog legs, rocky mountain oysters, squirrel, rabbit, various other game, raw oysters (gross), and alligator.  For just bizarre combinations I like pasta with ranch or tomato soup on it. That's all I can think of.

Oh fun! I would totally try that. 

It was a skinny pepperoni stick. Like a roo Slim Jim!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM
I love chocolate with salt lol people say I'm so weird for it. I am so doing this.
tarakay0417
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:13 PM
We eat lamb and goat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anastazia975
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Whole grain bread with peanut butter, bananas,honey and alfalfa sprouts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Mmm, I love those giant ones stuffed with garlic! I've never met an olive I didn't like, though, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a fan of green olives for some reason. Unless they are the garlic ones.

Quoting circle_of_life:

I love black olives, but I think green olives go better with cream cheese. I love green olive and cream cheese sandwiches or celery with cream cheese and green olives!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I could see the olives and the cream cheese being good. I used to love lunch meet rolled uo with cream cheese.
I would never eat sardines lol I couldn't stomach it. I have tried. I just can't!
My dad never made my lunch, or in sure that would have been in it... He loves them!

Quoting L1558:

All of this kind of grosses me out-- I don't even like chicken alfredo! LOL

My dad used to make me cream cheese and black olive sandwiches on rye when I was a kid, and I'd take them to school. Is that weird? No one ever wanted to trade. Another time he sent me with a can opener (no lie) and a can of sardines, some crackers, and a brown banana. Thanks, dad! lol

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I've been known to eat a whole can of black olives, lol! My kids love them too. The peppermint patty ritz thing sounds interesting...I would try it! Some of these combinations people are posting sound freakin nasty!

Quoting L1558:

They are much better with cream cheese-- but dad had leftover black olives from a can, usually if he made pasta or pizza. lol

My mom used to eat (and I guess still does) peppermint patties crushed between Ritz crackers.

EGH!

Quoting circle_of_life:

I love black olives, but I think green olives go better with cream cheese. I love green olive and cream cheese sandwiches or celery with cream cheese and green olives!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I could see the olives and the cream cheese being good. I used to love lunch meet rolled uo with cream cheese.
I would never eat sardines lol I couldn't stomach it. I have tried. I just can't!
My dad never made my lunch, or in sure that would have been in it... He loves them!

Quoting L1558:

All of this kind of grosses me out-- I don't even like chicken alfredo! LOL

My dad used to make me cream cheese and black olive sandwiches on rye when I was a kid, and I'd take them to school. Is that weird? No one ever wanted to trade. Another time he sent me with a can opener (no lie) and a can of sardines, some crackers, and a brown banana. Thanks, dad! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)