Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So what does that make ME?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Long story short;

My stbxh and I still have sex. He's always claimed he doesn't have a girlfriend however, I'm about 100% certain that he does and I know who it is. I don't care who he sees; not my problem anymore but that's one reason why we are no longer together because of him habitually lying and cheating.

Her FB is FULL of how much she LOVES her "superman" (where she got that is BEYOND me), how "lucky" she is to have a man to make her smile all the time even when he's not around and just thinking about him makes her smile; you get it...all that new lovey dovey/infatuation bullshit.

I can't help but to chuckle because while she's posting all this stuff, he's laid in bed with me. Granted, I'm still his wife but we're getting divorced and it's purely about sex.

I don't know why it makes me laugh. Maybe because I'm like, "let this bitch learn the hard way" since she was "the other woman" during the last bit of us actually being together as husband and wife. Another part of me feels badly because I know how much it sucks to be made a fool of and not even know it.

So, does it make ME the "homewrecker"; or what?

I'm aware I'll probably get bashed to Hell and back but I'm genuinely confused.

Once he tells me he's in a relationship and vice versa, we'll call off the sex until we're both single again.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM

i really don't care what you do however don't you have self respect for yourself and why aren't you finding a man that wants only YOU and only YOU? to me, you sound like a woman w/self esteem problems and i would move on w/your life, forget the asswhole that is only using you for a good time in bed - karma is a bitch

singlemom1208
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Believe it or not, I know how that feels. Emotions complicate everything.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, not really.

When I'm away, away from him I'm fine but when I'm in his presence I become the doormat.

I live in Florida. He lives in Georgia. The sex happens MAYBE once a month.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Are you comfortable with that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am. I won't deny that.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Sounds like you might be a door mat to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wissotamum
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Of course you do realize you're not doing anything empowering for you, right?  You're not showing her that you're still in the driver's seat or that she's not "all that".  You're showing him that even though he cheated on you, you're still desperate enough for a connection that you'll fuck a guy who fucked you over.

Dump the loser for real (it will be harder for him to handle than it will be for you, trust me).

Respect yourself more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, no doubt. I've made him rubber up when I found out about the cheating.

Quoting wissotamum:

Go ahead and screw him if you want - just make sure he wears a condom.  I wouldn't worry about her or her feelings. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex is bad when a grown woman allows a man who didnt have enough respect for her and their marriage to stay faithful,continue to use her for sex. So you werent worth it to be his wife,but you can now be his fu*k buddy. And are you really that dumb to fall for his bs of not being with her? He may lay with you,but he goes home to her. You are a true fool. Get some self respect

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually am in therapy.

I didn't know sex was bad.

Quoting mommy_me:

I dont know about home wrecker but Im pretty sure it makes you someone who would benefit from some time with a therapist

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM
He actually sees her like once a month but I get what you're saying and didn't think of it like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex is bad when a grown woman allows a man who didnt have enough respect for her and their marriage to stay faithful,continue to use her for sex. So you werent worth it to be his wife,but you can now be his fu*k buddy. And are you really that dumb to fall for his bs of not being with her? He may lay with you,but he goes home to her. You are a true fool. Get some self respect

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually am in therapy.

I didn't know sex was bad.

Quoting mommy_me:

I dont know about home wrecker but Im pretty sure it makes you someone who would benefit from some time with a therapist

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)