Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what age did you get your period?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
  • 229 Replies
I was late. I got my period at 13 when several girls were already having sex. I was sorta embarrassed so I hid it from my mom, for a couple of months. Did you tell your parents right away?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM
13 AFTER I had sex the first time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I got mine very late, 14. My mother and I are not close so I just handled it myself. Thankfully I have always had a job and could buy my own stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I was 9 and started during summer break my dad was watch me and my 2 brothers I was soooo embarrassed. Me and my mom didn't have a good relationship when I was younger so I had no clue what was going on. She hadn't prepared me at all. My dad called my mom and was like ummm Brandi got her period what do I do. Lol
spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM
8. I didn't know what it was. Went to the school nurse lol, she called my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM
12. My mom was out of town, as was dad :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM
12. I went to pee one day and it happened. I knew what it was because my mom told me about it, but it just shocked the hell out of me so I screamed lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I was 11...definitely not having sex by that time. I told my grandma, I was staying there when it first started.

luvlivelaugh
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I was 16
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I would've died lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was 9 and started during summer break my dad was watch me and my 2 brothers I was soooo embarrassed. Me and my mom didn't have a good relationship when I was younger so I had no clue what was going on. She hadn't prepared me at all. My dad called my mom and was like ummm Brandi got her period what do I do. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM
2 moms liked this

13, in the middle of a tornado. Talk about Mother Nature making an entrance!!!!  LOL.  My mom was stuffing us kids in the closet with a mattress and running around trying to find the cat.  Yeah, fun times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)