Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your after-sex routine?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sometimes i go clean up right away because the slimy feeling can be gross. Lol. Sometimes we just cuddle and fall asleep. Sometimes we clean up, get dressed and go about the day like nothing happened ;) what about you gals?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Replies (191-200):
momto3infl
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Depends on time of day if at night I go to sleep if in the morning I go to restroom then get ready for the day.

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM

"Jump and Dump".

NatesMyBoy
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Ah yes... I think you are spot on.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I'm thinking empty, half-lidded, soulless eyes. For sure. The kind of eyes that you can take one glance and know there's nothing going on behind them.

Quoting NatesMyBoy:

Doyle think she has crazy eyes? I think she must have crazy eyes.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Case and point.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Lol! Once again Ms. inquisitive your as slow as they come lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡ lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

First of all, you quoted me. Dumbass. Second, you contradicted yourself. Third, you can say it's not bashing all you want, but if you then proceed to bash anyways it is still bashing.

It is akin to saying, "No offense, but..."and then you proceed to say the most offensive thing you could possibly say.

And finally, you sound a little mentally off balance. You may want to work on that.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

IF your SLOW ASS (can) read it says ”Not bashing... Damnnn, your as low as they come slow ass bitch lol !!!! lol LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

This really isn't your conversation and I asked for a reason. Not to get into a debate or have her bashed. She has grown since then. Obviously. We all have to learn the hard way about certain things in life so why don't you back the fuck up?

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Not bashing but why cry when YOUR the one who CHEATED, he should be crying :(

Sorry but I just CANT STAND CHEATERS, I have no respect for THEM. I just would love to understand what goes through a cheaters mind after they cheat?

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I'm not going to bash you, I asked because it just seemed familiar.

I'm sorry it's the way it is. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, yes. I had an affair about 6 years ago. It did change a lot of things.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Did someone cheat on the other?

I only ask because this is what sex was like with my ex before the divorce, because his cheating changed everything. :-/ even things I thought could never change.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't wait to just get away and go back to doing my own thing. Sex with my husband is awkward, and although I love sex, I always feel kind of bad when I have sex with my husband, so I don't like to lay there prolonging the awkwardness. If I lay there to long after I usually start crying.

Ps. If this wasn't MY conversation nore anyone elses WE wouldn't be able to comment... Get ya shit together before YOU decide to run ya mouth! Now like I said I'm talking to her NOT you. Mind ya business.inquisitive bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Clean up right away and pee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Clean up most of the time and then cuddle or whatever. It depends on where we do it at and how we can do it.
maciymommieof3
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM

HANG OVER THE TOLIET AND DRIP DRY

fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM

i also prefer to almost get up immediatly and clean myself, but with the ttc i tend not too, and i hate it, i sometimes try to sleep afterwards and i cant cause im all wet and leaking down there! ugg it just never stops coming out LOL

smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM
;)

Quoting NatesMyBoy:

Ah yes... I think you are spot on.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I'm thinking empty, half-lidded, soulless eyes. For sure. The kind of eyes that you can take one glance and know there's nothing going on behind them.

Quoting NatesMyBoy:

Doyle think she has crazy eyes? I think she must have crazy eyes.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Case and point.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Lol! Once again Ms. inquisitive your as slow as they come lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡ lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

First of all, you quoted me. Dumbass. Second, you contradicted yourself. Third, you can say it's not bashing all you want, but if you then proceed to bash anyways it is still bashing.

It is akin to saying, "No offense, but..."and then you proceed to say the most offensive thing you could possibly say.

And finally, you sound a little mentally off balance. You may want to work on that.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

IF your SLOW ASS (can) read it says ”Not bashing... Damnnn, your as low as they come slow ass bitch lol !!!! lol LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

This really isn't your conversation and I asked for a reason. Not to get into a debate or have her bashed. She has grown since then. Obviously. We all have to learn the hard way about certain things in life so why don't you back the fuck up?

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Not bashing but why cry when YOUR the one who CHEATED, he should be crying :(

Sorry but I just CANT STAND CHEATERS, I have no respect for THEM. I just would love to understand what goes through a cheaters mind after they cheat?

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I'm not going to bash you, I asked because it just seemed familiar.

I'm sorry it's the way it is. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, yes. I had an affair about 6 years ago. It did change a lot of things.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Did someone cheat on the other?

I only ask because this is what sex was like with my ex before the divorce, because his cheating changed everything. :-/ even things I thought could never change.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't wait to just get away and go back to doing my own thing. Sex with my husband is awkward, and although I love sex, I always feel kind of bad when I have sex with my husband, so I don't like to lay there prolonging the awkwardness. If I lay there to long after I usually start crying.

Ps. If this wasn't MY conversation nore anyone elses WE wouldn't be able to comment... Get ya shit together before YOU decide to run ya mouth! Now like I said I'm talking to her NOT you. Mind ya business.inquisitive bitch

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madhumati
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I m the secretary of my boyfriend so we use toh have sex in office,toilets.............and some times when he is on phone.........

cartersmommy407
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Clean up, pee get dressed go about or day or to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN