Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your after-sex routine?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sometimes i go clean up right away because the slimy feeling can be gross. Lol. Sometimes we just cuddle and fall asleep. Sometimes we clean up, get dressed and go about the day like nothing happened ;) what about you gals?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Clean up, pee, shower; and then sammich time! Sometimes we're so tired and pass out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Lay together and cuddle for a while then I usually get up and use the bathroom but sometimes we just fall asleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I get up and go clean up immediately. It's fuckin gross to just lay there and stew in the juices and stuff. Yuck.

ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Clean off my girly bits,go pee,then either go to bed or see what the kids are doing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM

We both go for a shower then he has his cigar outside. 

jasyoung2012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM

OMG...i started reading this and was like...wait...i do that...then by the time i got to the very end of your post...i realized that is exactly the same thing i do with my hubby...we are also trying to get pregnant...

Quoting Anonymous:

lol me and DH are funny. we are trying to get pregnant so we do the old fasioned way of him staying in as long as he can, with my legs up in the air to make sure the little guys make it thru. 

then we say 'ready?' 

GO

*take out penis*

*JUMP OFF*

*JUMP OUT OF BED SO AS NOT TO 'DRIP' ON THE BED*

*RUN TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE I GET MESSY*

its like a fun routine now :p 

Anon300
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM

pee then shower...every time.

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
George Carlin
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM

wash up asap. hate the nasty dirty feeling down there after. can't relax or sleep without washing up & peeing first.

pittiesmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Clean up and then lay there recovering lol. Being that I'm quite pregnant right now I can't physically jump up and continue with my day. He's sweet though, if I happen to throw out my back he'll either help me up or bring me a drink while I recover.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Oh lol. Mine does that too..I usually say a silent prayer. But that's because sex sucks right now lol

Quoting UncertainHopefl:

*sighs* sometimes she wakes up.... ;(

Quoting Anonymous:

...you have sex when your kid is awake? o.O

Quoting UncertainHopefl:

IF the baby is sleeping I want to cuddle but he never does, just gets up and gets dressed...

IF shes not sleeping we just go about our day as normal. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)