Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hit my 1 year olds head against the wall

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We were on my bed playing. I would "attack" him because it made him chuckle.
Then he crawled over me and he was between me and the wall (my back facing him) it was ok until he grabbed my hair and ripped some of it out i yelled "Ahhno" and without thinking turned towards him and my arm (NOT MY HAND, i was on my side and rolled onto my back) pushed his face right into the wall

I felt soooo bad
He is ok now
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Replies (91-98):
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:35 AM
My 6 y/o walked head first into a pole. We were walking and I was talking to my 4 y/o. I heard a "bang" look over, he's rubbing his head and laughing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:44 AM
I tease my mom about sometimes lol

Quoting Anonymous:

This is horrible but it did make me laugh when you said you turned around and went straight to the ER. Sorry still laughing......

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom shut the car door on my foot when I was three days old. She was leaving the hospital with me and trying to get my sister, 3 at the time, into the car. They turned right around and straight into the er.

Nicky2911
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I have discovered that dd is now tall enough that whenever I hop (yes hop I am short) into the back of my jeep cherokee, if I try to hold her instead of placing her on the seat and getting in after her, her head will be guaranteed to hit the top of the door frame. No matter how careful I try to be the top of her head will get bonked. I've learned to just put her in there and climb in after but you can bet I felt bad when she hit her head even when she didn't seem to notice herself (though the first time she definitely did).

Nicky2911
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM

lmao that reminds me of when my friend's son was young... she was letting him lead the walk through the parking lot while holding her hand and he started to get distracted. Apparently this happens alot because when she shouted "POLE!", he froze and kinda jerked his head back. His nose was almost touching it lol

Quoting bowribbonmama:

My 6 y/o walked head first into a pole. We were walking and I was talking to my 4 y/o. I heard a "bang" look over, he's rubbing his head and laughing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Hannah-Belle
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Oh yes, epic temper tantrums where their body goes stiff as a board and you can't help but hit their noggin on everything while you buckle them in because handling a 2x4 that's screaming bloody murder is not easy.

Quoting Anonymous:

we can share it, im just happy my little man can get out of the car on his own now, i think he learned faster than most cause he was scared of his head getting bonked. 

the worst was during a temper tantrum and trying to get them in. 

Quoting Hannah-Belle:

I always felt bad too, especially when it happened so frequently she just let it happen lol. Bad mom award here :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Hannah-Belle:

I think I hit my poor daughters noggin on the top of the car doorway everytime I tried to put her into her carseat in my old ford focus. Shit happens.

i thought i was the only one who did this :( i felt bad everytime to, only it was a dodge neon. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:24 AM
This happend to me when I was a kid but I stuck my whole head out the window. It cut off my airway.

Quoting Anonymous:

When my son was 5 I accidently rolled his head (as under his chin and the top of his head) up in an automatic window. I had just parked and was rolilng up the window I had no idea he had undone his seatbelt and stuck his head out. I felt so bad, he's 7 now, he lived.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoreMia
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Aww! Glad he's ok! Acidents happen! I fell out of my dads truck when I was
Little, he ran me over on accident, he closed my head in the trunk on accident, etc lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)