My family has been asked to send in an application and audition video (they will send me a camera if I can't find one to borrow!!!) so this $h1t's gettin' real up in here! We haven't decided whether we're going to do it, if offered, for sure, but COULD really use the $10K, so we're going to move forward with the process.
Update 2: We submitted our application and video Friday like they asked, then she called back Friday evening wanting more video, so we shot it over the weekend and send it today and she just called just now wanting MORE video. Apparently dh and ds1 weren't high energy enough in the video so she wants more of them being more energetic. I guess I should be happy that they are still interested in us, but it's just so nervewracking that it isn't moving FORWARD, ya know!