Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm cheating on my DH

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM
  • 16 Replies

No jk lol I love my DH, I can't imagine my life without him :) I would never risk losing him by cheating. He's a great father to the kids, even my daughter who is not his, and a great partner to me!

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MollyJmommy
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Lol damn you and your fake drama! My daughter thinks i'm cheating on her with her baby cousin lol but he's so snuggley and she's so not lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you wanting attention today?  Does someone need to give you some special time?

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM
ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleRose509
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Nope, Just bored, the kids are upstairs cleaning their rooms and dh isn't home.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Are you wanting attention today?  Does someone need to give you some special time?

PurpleRose509
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:17 PM

LOL Can't you snuggle with both of them?

Quoting MollyJmommy:

Lol damn you and your fake drama! My daughter thinks i'm cheating on her with her baby cousin lol but he's so snuggley and she's so not lol

vinalex0581
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM

i hear ya!

i love my SO. i wouldn't do anything to mess up my wonderful relationship i have with him by cheating.

i couldn't see myself doing that. it's just not me and honestly, just the thought of me cheating on him makes me sick to my stomach.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM

mistyinlove
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM

awww i saw the title and the fact that you didnt post anon and i was like nope no way... maybe she's talking about a movie or a candy bar (that'd be me lol my SO is on a diet haha and i'm soooo not) good to see your happy with your life and your man

beerebelly
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Oh.

PurpleRose509
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Same here, I've been with dh for 9 years but only married for 2 months. We were engaged for about 5 years though

Quoting vinalex0581:

i hear ya!

i love my SO. i wouldn't do anything to mess up my wonderful relationship i have with him by cheating.

i couldn't see myself doing that. it's just not me and honestly, just the thought of me cheating on him makes me sick to my stomach.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)