Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No jk lol I love my DH, I can't imagine my life without him :) I would never risk losing him by cheating. He's a great father to the kids, even my daughter who is not his, and a great partner to me!

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Replies (11-16):
squag.mom
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I came here for some good drama woman lol *shakes fist*

I'm glad you're happy with dh though :)

PurpleRose509
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM

haha! I do love midnight milky ways, but they can't please me the same way dh can lol  and Thanks! we've been through alot in the past 2 years but we've survived it and still are.

Quoting mistyinlove:

awww i saw the title and the fact that you didnt post anon and i was like nope no way... maybe she's talking about a movie or a candy bar (that'd be me lol my SO is on a diet haha and i'm soooo not) good to see your happy with your life and your man

vinalex0581
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM

oh how cool.

So and I have known each other for 18 years, almost 19. 

we "dated" in 7th grade but then he was forced to move away to live with his mom and step dad in Virgina

and then in 2000 we met up again and then started dating but then broke up after about a year and a half, lost touch for about 10 years and then met back up again and started dating almost a year ago.

we never stopped loving each other.

unfortunately, he's still married but we are saving up money for a divorce so we can get married.

Quoting PurpleRose509:

Same here, I've been with dh for 9 years but only married for 2 months. We were engaged for about 5 years though

Quoting vinalex0581:

i hear ya!

i love my SO. i wouldn't do anything to mess up my wonderful relationship i have with him by cheating.

i couldn't see myself doing that. it's just not me and honestly, just the thought of me cheating on him makes me sick to my stomach.

mistyinlove
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM

lmbo :) those milky ways are good but i totally get where ur coming from there lol ur welcome

Quoting PurpleRose509:

haha! I do love midnight milky ways, but they can't please me the same way dh can lol  and Thanks! we've been through alot in the past 2 years but we've survived it and still are.

Quoting mistyinlove:

awww i saw the title and the fact that you didnt post anon and i was like nope no way... maybe she's talking about a movie or a candy bar (that'd be me lol my SO is on a diet haha and i'm soooo not) good to see your happy with your life and your man

PurpleRose509
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

that's awesome! I've known dh for 11 1/2 years, but at the time I met him, I was seeing my oldest daughter's father, we split up when she was born and almost a year after that's when dh and I started seeing each other.

Quoting vinalex0581:

oh how cool.

So and I have known each other for 18 years, almost 19. 

we "dated" in 7th grade but then he was forced to move away to live with his mom and step dad in Virgina

and then in 2000 we met up again and then started dating but then broke up after about a year and a half, lost touch for about 10 years and then met back up again and started dating almost a year ago.

we never stopped loving each other.

unfortunately, he's still married but we are saving up money for a divorce so we can get married.

Quoting PurpleRose509:

Same here, I've been with dh for 9 years but only married for 2 months. We were engaged for about 5 years though

Quoting vinalex0581:

i hear ya!

i love my SO. i wouldn't do anything to mess up my wonderful relationship i have with him by cheating.

i couldn't see myself doing that. it's just not me and honestly, just the thought of me cheating on him makes me sick to my stomach.

MollyJmommy
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:02 AM
No she's very "I wanna poke his face" and he's very not okay with it lol

Quoting PurpleRose509:

LOL Can't you snuggle with both of them?

Quoting MollyJmommy:

Lol damn you and your fake drama! My daughter thinks i'm cheating on her with her baby cousin lol but he's so snuggley and she's so not lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN