Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I will never tell my husband what I did to him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 192 Replies

A few years ago,I found out that my husband has another child. When I found out, my husband was my fiance and the little girl was three years old. She's six now and my husband has no idea she exists, her mother has never told him. I found out from gossip that the little girl was his and I went and confronted the woman about it and she admitted that she and my husband had a brief relationship and that the little girl was my husband's. I told her I would pay her a certain amount of money a year in exhange for her silence and never telling my husband about the little girl. My family and I are very wealthy and I pay the mother enough money so that she has a good life and does not want for anything. Her mother has also recently remarried and she has a stepdad in her life who loves her now.I know this is wrong,but I didn't want anything to interfer with the life that my husband and I had planned. We have two sons of  our own now and I don't regret doing this.

And no,this is not a troll post. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction and sometimes we make decisions that we never thought we'd have to make and do things we never thought we'd do.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM
10 moms liked this

Wow.  I hope for your sake that he never does find out, because I have a feeling it would not turn out well for you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM
8 moms liked this
Wow! So this lil girl will never know her father. The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
CheyanneW
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM
4 moms liked this
That's horrible that poor little girl! They will find out one day and they will both hate you, and the bio mom for what you have done. How can anyone with any amount of maternal instict be so cruel to a little child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ctfirsttimemom
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM
3 moms liked this

The words "horrible selfish $itch" come to mind. 

A very good friend just found out he has a 10 year old son.  The mother never told him (very brief relationship) and convinced her on again off again boyfrind the baby was his.  The truth finally came out, the guy that thought he was the dad is divorcing the mom and my friend lost out on 10 years of his child's life.  Its been really hard for his wife (they have 2 kids that are now getting to know their half brother) but everyone is making the best of it.  

I think you are trash for keeping your husband's daughter from him.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM
12 moms liked this

A relationship built on deceit has no value at all. 

two4one
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this

NIce. Great way to start a life together, lies and deception. If I were your husband and found out about that, I would be furious. He has a right to know he has a little girl.

danandsamsmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM

And what would be your husband's response if he ever found out?

Beautiful31mom
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

A relationship built on deceit has no value at all. 

I agree.

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.There is no commandment greater than these.-Mark 12:30-31

Crashly
by Ashley on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Wow. Your poor husband and that poor little girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I agree with the others that is really awful and selfish of you. Put yourself in his shoes how would that make you feel to know you had another child and never got the chance to know them. I hope she never tries to find him because your husband may not find what you did so amuzing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN