Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not gonna lie: I'd still jump my ex.

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not saying I would ever cheat on my SO, don't care about him nor would I break up my ex's relationship but if we were both single, I wasn't pregnant and we still had feelings for each other, I would jump his ass in a heartbeat. I know I should feel horrible for it but I can't help the obvious attraction I have for this man.

How about you: If you and your ex were single, not pregnant (if you are) and you both still had feelings for each other, would you jump your ex? Don't feel guilty.

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (41-48):
mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM

One and only one of my ex's would I touch. BUT. I'd much rather just touch my husband I actually prefer him. If we were to divorce, I'm pretty sure we would still bang each other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

lol well id jump my ex, just not in the same way, id jump his ass and beat him till he was near dead. but thats just me

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Probably not. Too much emotional bullshit would come up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Nope, my ex is a piece of shit. He thinks he's better than everyone else and is emotionally abusive. He thinks that his deafness makes him better than everyone else. He's a self centered idiot who I want to knee cap.

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM
One of them, hell yes. The others hell no. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearscubed
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Yeah, mine was everything I wanted and then some. It's a shame things didn't work out but he is a complete dick now. His girlfriend (whom he complained about constantly last we spoke) can have fun with it now as I have my own fat man! Regardless, it's nice to reminisce.

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

He was the first man I loved as an adult and Good Golly Miss Molly was he just the everything I wanted on the outside! We made a beautiful baby girl but sadly, his personality ruined it for us. hmmm, I love me a fat man!

Quoting bearscubed:

Same for me. I no longer harbor the feelings I had for him three years ago but damn.

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

Yes, yes I would... Only because he is HOT and knew how to kick it in the bedroom! lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:39 PM

This is odd, since he keeps popping on my Friends list on FB. There is part of me who would just to see if its changed at all in last 8 years. Then I realized I dont want to sleep with all the people he's slept with. He was my first so that would be the only reason. However - It would have to be not now, and if DH and I werent together any longer (I have thought about it..)  cause right now DH is the BEST partner I've had in the last 8 years (We've been married for 5 years) so yeah! lol :-P

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Nope. Exes stay just that...my exes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)