Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O of suicide post. Confess have you tried suicide

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I did when I was 11. Took a bunch of pills but woke up the next day. A week later I turned the stove on and blew out the burner so I could inhale the gas. My moms friend decided to come around and check on me while she was at work. I'm so lucky my attempts did not work. I have a good life with a wonderful family. If you know anyone even joking about it, talk to them. Help them. Be there for them. It's not a joke.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Replies (201-209):
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM

don't know who you are but love this response.

Quoting Anonymous:

To think all you people had the nerve to call me crazy.  No, I have never tried to kill myself. 

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM
LOL!

Quoting Armadillo79:

Oh sorry, she corrected me. She's 19. Oh so different! LOL

Quoting AdellesMom:

Oh brother! She has a LOT to learn!

Quoting Armadillo79:

Yep, I was in a another post where she said some shit like "I am tired of people hating on teen moms, etc." I guess she's 18 with her shit all figured out. LOL

Quoting AdellesMom:

Wait, she's a teen? How old is she?

She must be in her "know it all" teen stage.

Quoting Armadillo79:

Says the teen who clearly has all things figured out. I am not sure why you are even in this group. People are sharing their stories and you come in here basically harassing them. It's rude and you have nothing better to do. So done with you. Grow the hell up and get a life.

Quoting skylaelise12:

Quoting Armadillo79:

i didnt say it made you bad. read it again and then come back with a legitamate response.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM
LOL!

There are different kinds of crazy. You could still be crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

To think all you people had the nerve to call me crazy.  No, I have never tried to kill myself. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

never had the balls to try but have been thinking about it more and more since I lost my baby... the only thing stopping me is thinking about how my family would feel... I guess I would rather just have these feelings than know they would be devastated... who knows though...

That is what pushed me over the edge to attempt it. After I lost my baby I just couldn't handle my emotions at all. The only reason I wasn't successful was that my SO came home 3 hours early and found me. The next day we went to a therapist together. I was diagnosed with PTSD from what happened. 

I don't know how long it has been for you but there is a light at the end of that tunnel. I won't lie and say it goes away but it does get easier to live. Be kind to yourself and let yourself grieve. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM

You are right, there are different kinds of crazy.  You think you have called me crazy. 

In any case, I don't intend to make light of it.  I have lost several to suicide.  I do know it takes a certain kind of crazy to try to end it all.  The sad kind of crazy...not the other kinds.  Ill stop talking now, I might be digging myself a hole, idk. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL!

There are different kinds of crazy. You could still be crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:16 AM
When I was a teenager I struggled with cutting myself but I never really wanted to kill myself, just punish if that makes sense. My cousin killed herself this yr when her son was only 8months old, jumped off a bridge. Its still hard to believe, I wish she knew how much it has affected everyone
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:08 PM
There.are many times that I dont know how I stay here. Ive thought about it many many times since losing my son. Ive had the bottle of pills in my hand alot lately but I dont want my so to find me so that would mean not doing it at home....
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Yes, when i was 17 i took a bunch of pills. Made me pass out for a few hours is all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM

No I haven't.  My Mother always said I was too vain to kill myself, she was right!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)