Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help me, please!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
Post ideas for outfits for a "paparazzi" photo shoot. (kinda vintage couture) I need 5 outfits: woman, man, little boy & 2 little girls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
edelweiss23
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM
All sailor.
Go to Janie and jack for beautiful white and navy blue girls dresses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cake.Lady
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Sweet! Thanks! I'll look

Quoting edelweiss23:

All sailor.

Go to Janie and jack for beautiful white and navy blue girls dresses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I just bought them for my girls. They are beautiful with a navy blue bow in their hair!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Here is a pic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I would do a silk summer dress pumps and pearls, suit and tie on DH(maybe seersucker) seer sucker overall with peter pan collered shirt soxs and tie shoes,  calf length dresses on your girls(think Polly Flinders smocked with bows that tie in back)

#2 Lilly Pullitzer shifts for you and girls, Oxford clothe button down, Silk trousers or Linen blend trousers with button down.linen trousers and polo shirt on your little boy.

#3 capris but get a pr of very tailored slim look with a sleeveless top for you (button down the front or even the not quite cowl neck ~~look at Talbots), OR with a cotton cable twin set bermuda shorts and polo shirts for the hubby and little boy, pedal pushers and blouses for the girls.

#4 I like the sailor dress Idea get the boy version and do navy/white on you and dh.

Look at some pics of President & Jacqueline Kennedy for Ideas.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM

#5 look. summer white linen slacks with navy short sleeve sweater for you. Khakis and white button down on the guys.dress shorts in white and navy short sleeve sweaters on the girls.

Cake.Lady
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Hey! You're awesome!!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

#5 look. summer white linen slacks with navy short sleeve sweater for you. Khakis and white button down on the guys.dress shorts in white and navy short sleeve sweaters on the girls.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Quoting Cake.Lady:

Hey! You're awesome!!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

WELL THANK YOU. I am pretty damn preppy or classic in my style.  Which never really goes out of style.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)