Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He says I'm "bi curious"...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And I can't make him realize I'm bi SEXUAL!!! He's against girl on girl so I will never have a gf again. Sad. :'(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM
That's why I love my SO. He understands that part of me and lets me have a gf if I so desire.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I would never cheat on him!!

Quoting Anonymous:

This is percisely why I feel like for either side unless you have an open relationship dating a bisexual is bad news. I dated a bisexual man in the past, he said he could just desire women and blah di blah I found out he was fucking men on the side. My gay friend said he would never get in a serious relationship with a bisexual because they did him dirty before by going back to women behind his back. Sadly you should if you are bisexual I think get married or settle down unless your signifigant other male or female knows you are gonna step out on them basically.

college.mom
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Not all bisexuals believe in open relationships. They can be committed and completely faithful

Quoting Anonymous:

This is percisely why I feel like for either side unless you have an open relationship dating a bisexual is bad news. I dated a bisexual man in the past, he said he could just desire women and blah di blah I found out he was fucking men on the side. My gay friend said he would never get in a serious relationship with a bisexual because they did him dirty before by going back to women behind his back. Sadly you should if you are bisexual I think get married or settle down unless your signifigant other male or female knows you are gonna step out on them basically.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Why do you need a girlfriend if you're already in a relationship? Isn't one person enough for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:59 PM
You wouldn't cheat but you are complaining he won't let you have a woman...sex is sex. If he does not want you fucking another human being it shouldn't matter male or female, most bisexual women get what they want because their men like their sexuality but I have a friend who is bi and her fiance feels cheating is cheating and she is grumpy about it, I told her if it upsets her so much she should find someone who will let her cheat.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would never cheat on him!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Well I'm straight and married and I'll never have a boyfriend to fuck:'(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Obviously OP wishes she could be with a woman again though and would jump on the chance if her DH felt differently. The people I know that can be happy usually lean towards liking one sex better. Like I experimented but I have no desire to go back to it, but since I did it I would be a 1 I guess on the Kinsey scale. If you are a 3 you get anxious because you want both. A 4 marrying a man is bad because obviously they prefer women and are repressing that desire....its possible but its about how much you really want that other sex.

Quoting college.mom:

Not all bisexuals believe in open relationships. They can be committed and completely faithful

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN