Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need help finding a name for my baby that has a "Y" in it. We have three children and they all have "Y"s in their names. It cannot be the first letter and it has to be somewhat unique. My SO has denied these names so far:

Zoey (My favorite, but he said no, so i named our bird Zoey and the poor thing died).

Molly

Izzy

So help me, before he picks a name that is so off the wall that i want to just hang myself. lol. He wants unique, all of our kids names are unique, so share some of yours please! I already went through 3 babybooks of names with no luck.

Oh and if i like it, i will ask him and let you know what he said.

*Edit* Its a girl, can't believe i forgot to mention that fact. lol

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Replies (171-179):
morriganna
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Yasmine, Yvonne, Yvette, Aliyah, Audrey, Aubrey, Abby, Ebony, Aggy, Amy, Ainsley, Ashley, Avery, Bailey, Bethany, Burgundy, Nyla, Tansy, Lily, Taylor, Cassidy, Alyssa, Cecily, Kyla, Kylie, Elyse, Kingsly, Madlyn, Roselyn, Evelyn, Melody, Mallory, Fay, Rayne, Gwendolyn, Whitney, Charity, Chastity, Honesty, Clarity, Emily, Sydney, Maya, Arya, Enya, Mikayla, Brooklyn, Lauryn, Skye, Hayden, Lydia, Layne, Taryn, Lyla, Eowyn, Gwyneth, Bronwyn, Darcy, Lyric, Trinity, Paisley, Poppy, Hadley, Harmony, Ivory, Symphony, Serenity, Eternity, Epiphany, Kennedy, Kinsley, Kinsey, Unity, Yseult, any weekday, several months with "Y"   He HAS to like one! lol

helpfulmama
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Ivy, mya, maya, macy, aysa, aysia, senya,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LillysMum
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Lilyana
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oh_sparks
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Ashley
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DrownTheClown
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM
I have a Jayden and a Maisey.(pronounced like macy but could be pronounced like daisey but with a M) Im preggo now, and if its another girl we are leaning towards the name Tinley. My niece is Mya, I have a friend whos daughter is Jayma. You could use Megyn. Tierney was cute too.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM
My daughters name is Devyn. I like y's too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Yesinia

harleigh07
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Kyrie. That's my best friends name and I swore if I ever had a girl I was stealing it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaellis1
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I like Lacey or Paisley. I have never met a Paisley but its such a pretty name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN