Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

squirting, what does it feel like?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I already posted this in the bedroom group but no response yet.
My question is, what does squirting feel like? Does it feel like you have to pee?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (61-69):
lalaboosh
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Female cum isn't for reproducing. They aren't even sure where it's made or stored or why as far as I know.

Quoting Anonymous:

That doesn't make any sense. The urethra is not connected to your reproductive organs at all.

Quoting lalaboosh:

Well it feels a lot like having to pee because it's all the same tubes, you know? The fluid isn't coming from the bladder, but it is going through the urethra (sp). So it will feel similar to peeing, and that can be confusing. Just play around on your own with some white towels and a scientific mind. Smell what comes out, research what you can find out about it, and do what you're doing here (talk about it and find out more). That's really the only way to get comfortable with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I always pee first. That's why I was wondering if the pressure maybe meant squirting.

Quoting lalaboosh:

I was the same way, but I went for it once and I smelled it and touched it afterward. It was slippery and didn't smell like pee at all. I just use a towel now. :)

You're supposed to pee before and after sex anyway, so if you pee before you can be pretty sure that you're not peeing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, I think I might be a squirter then, I always stop myself from really O'ing because I think I will pee myself. I know, I'm pathetic.

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

At first it feels like you are about to piss yourself, then it feels amazing and there is no way to describe it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM

It feels like the time my water broke, LOL! Just not as much. It's like this uncontrollable stream of fluids just coming out of you. 

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I've never squirted but my Os usually feel just like what ppl are saying. I feel like I'm going to pee and then it feels warm and wet and crazy amazing and I am dripping wet down there. TMI?? I'm sorry. Can't deacribe it any other way. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Lol its ok.

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

I've never squirted but my Os usually feel just like what ppl are saying. I feel like I'm going to pee and then it feels warm and wet and crazy amazing and I am dripping wet down there. TMI?? I'm sorry. Can't deacribe it any other way. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM
My SO loves it when I squirt. He says the warm feeling feels good and drives him crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM
We tried to get me to squirt last night but everytime I got close I tried to hard and the feeling went away.

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO loves it when I squirt. He says the warm feeling feels good and drives him crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM
My dh loves when i squirt in his mouth ^.^
julieb673
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

It is the MOST FUCKING incredible feeling ever, if you allow yourself to experience it and not hold back.  I did that too for so long, thinking I had to pee, but we would stop..I would try to pee and nothing!  Then I just let it go and gushed!  My husband was soooo proud of his ability to make me cum all over!  I was so fucking satisfied, it was/is amazing.  But you do need to be prepared...plenty of towels.  Damn, I get horny thinking about it!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured