Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This Is Suppose To Be A Happy Day!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

But it's turned out to be a shit one.

Now, before I go ranting, my day is TONS better than those poor souls in Colorado. My heart goes out to them and my problems, compared to their tragedies, are meaningless. But, I need to vent.

I went to get my tires balanced and rotated at Wal-Mart today, because they put the tires on. I wait, for 1 hour, only to be told that they CAN'T do it because there is a post missing. They were the ones the break it off in the first place.

Then, this guy was scheduled to come mow my lawn, because we just got into a new place and don't have a lawn mower, plus my husband's hours are long and he hasn't had time to do it. I CAN'T do it, because I break out. He never showed and I wasted a whole day just sitting at home, waiting on him. I tried to call, but his phone is set up to only allow incoming calls.

Then my mom, who is flying up from FL to see me, calls and lets me know that her connecting flight has been delayed until 11 and she won't get to the airport (which is 2 miles away), until after midnight. My husband can't get the day off tomorrow, so I have to drive, by myself, to the airport. I don't drive very well at night and I was counting on him to drive us home.

*sigh*

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
softatheart
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM
))hugs((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Thanks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Two miles isn't that bad! Can she afford a Taxi?

PEEK05
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm sorry. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I meant 2 hours away...lol.....2 miles would be awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Two miles isn't that bad! Can she afford a Taxi?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)