Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there anything that your hubby...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

does not like about you?

My dh hates my feet! He HATES feet in general, always has. But, I feel like he needs to just get over it! He has seen me give birth! & we are pregnant again! He always makes fun of them lol (because i'm tall my toes are long, lol) whatever. Anything I can do to make him not so annoying about them??

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
littleacorn
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM
He says I complain too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HLmom89
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM
No sex drive, and to talkative. I can go any where, introduce myself and pissibly go home with making a new friend. He is not at all sociable.
But what i hate about him is world of warcraft and his damn snoring as it keeps me up most nights
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I would tell him that you get it. You get that he hates feet but he needs to stfu with the insults or you will start insulting parts of him.

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I'm not sure...Maybe I've forgotten!
(or wasn't listening to begin with.)

I'd throw a few insults his way;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I'm not as fastidious a housekeeper as he'd ike.

1sweetmommma
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

You could always stick your toes in his mouth while he's asleep and take a picture. I would do it just to be a smartass, but then again, my DF also knows my sense of humor, so he would get a laugh at it as well.

BrookieCookie1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I can open up my toes like fingers and pick stuff up and hubby hates feet as well! I'm sure there's something. There's plenty of shit I feel he should dislike about me, so either he dislikes my low self -esteem, or he's just smart enough not to say so about anything else!

navygf07
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Sad mine would probably say the same thing lol...after having my son and the situation I was in when I had him..Time heals is all I can say, but I am blessed that he is supportive about it. 

Quoting ginger813:

I just asked my dh, and he said he hates that I have no sex drive, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Mine hates that I'm so grumpy in the morning. I need 1/2 hr of quiet until I'm better. Although, my kids are slowly curing me of it.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Lol! Really?
I have never known anyone else who did!
I have always had to sleep like this!

Quoting USMCwife0530:

I sleep like that too!

Quoting MIA0223:

He hates the way I sleep.

I always have to have a soft blanket around my head, covering all the top of my head, my eyes, chin but my mouth and nose have to be uncovered.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)