Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hate sleeping next to a cheater!!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM
  • 13 Replies
So my "husband" has been acting funny, distant, snappy for about a month now and I suspected he was talking to someone else. I started.looking into free legal advice because he was saying stuff about divorce custody and the whole deal so I wanted to be a whole lot more ahead of him and got appts for free legal advice. Of course since they are.free the appts were 5 weeks away. I was very patient and he started to get better some days apologizing but mainly only when he wanted sex. I was a little hopeful but after doing some snooping I found he had another phone line and is with a 19yr old. Mind you he is 29, nothing wrong with that in whatever other situation but we have a daughter and you would think he would be smart enough to think about her and the things he would not be happy about if she dated someone in this circumstance like her dad. I was thinking about not going to the legal appts because things seemed to be going ok but now that this happened and they are next week I am deff going to go. I just hate having to pretend everything is ok and sleep next to him!!!! I would reallu just like to blow up on him!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ABeautifulLie
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM
1 mom liked this

You have more willpower than I do. I wouldn't be able to keep quiet after I found something like that out!

ABeautifulLie
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I am sorry you are having to deal with that though

simpleesr23
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Only because I know if I explode I will blow my cover about me protecting myself about the divorce and custody. I want him to think he is in complete control with all his childish acts so that he can really think about if its worth it when I serve him. Taking the high road because he is clearly an idiot to not even be able to hide things correctly

Quoting ABeautifulLie:

You have more willpower than I do. I wouldn't be able to keep quiet after I found something like that out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I give you props momma for thinking ahead & keeping this in till one day when he don't see it coming it'll just blow up in his face & he'd have no clue on what to do... GL! In everything & pls keep us updated! Btw... I'd prob kick him off the bed every night lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autumns_mom22
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't sleep next to DF when I am mad at him let alone knowing he was a sleeze ball. Good for you for getting your bases covered!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3pippings
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:45 AM
3 moms liked this

Do it in style. Like Katie Holmes ;)

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you honey! I would be a manic if I found out my DH was stepping out. You have more will power then I woud ever have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Is the affair physical?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simpleesr23
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM
They work together and the only reason this started was because she told someone that he was cute and that person told him so he got all excited because I know he has low self esteem. F***him. It was a real hard night!!

Quoting 2ndtimemom605:

Is the affair physical?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Your doing the right thing. I hope you're stashing some money back.
I'm sorry, I don't know if I could do it. The very thought of dh cheating makes me sick to my stomach.
good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN