Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont know what to do. EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I'm not a troll I would just prefer to stay anon on this

I've been with my dh 3 years. We have a 4month old together. When I first found out I was pregnant with him we were separated at the time. During the separation he was sleeping with someone and I was talking to someone. Well we decided to reconcile and drop the other relationships we had. Since then things just haven't been the same. He seems very very distant. He very seldom pays attention to me unless he wants sex. Even sex has been different. He ised to want to have sex all the time and now he just doesn't seem to want sex at all. It even seems as if he picks fights with me just to scream at me at times. He last big argument we had he was screaming in my face saying he never wanted kids with me and he should have divorced me when we were separated. He told me he would rather be having sex with her and that I should go back to the guy I was talking to. He just was down right mean. When I reached for the phone he shoved me and grabbed my phone and threw it. He ran out to the car and took the keys. He locked the carseat in his truck so I had no way to take the baby in a car. He smashed the lamp in our bedroom as well. I live in the middle of no where so there was no way to call anyone to leave. After I got the back door open to call my dog in (sues very protective of me) he changed in the matter of a moment. I think its because she's bit him before when he jumped in my face and raised his hand to me. There's no shelters up here and my family won't met me stay with them with the kids. I feel so stuck. I don't have a job because I have a disability (physical) and could never make it on what they give me. Not to mention my checks are direct deposit into his checking and I don't have access to it otherwise I would just start saving to try and do something. I just don't know what to do.

well so far I've got of set up with a friend about 2hrs away that the next long day he works she's coming with a u haul and were grabbing what we can and getting the hell out of dodge. Her dad has a rental cabin he's going to let me stay in until I can get on my feet. So I just have to wait till next Saturday and just act like everythings ok until then. Plus this way I also get to keep my dog who's my protection in the first place. I'll have all of my mail going to my aunts and my moms taking me Monday to get my checks fixed as well. Thanks to everyone
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MooreMom523
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Contact your police department when you get a moment alone and ask for resource referral or where the nearest domestic safe house is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Where did you go when you were separated before?

I would tell him to go be with the other woman and leave me the fuck alone
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I was staying at a friends house. She's moved since and is living in another state. Trust me if the house wasn't in just his name I would tell him to gtfo

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did you go when you were separated before?

I would tell him to go be with the other woman and leave me the fuck alone

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I honestly didn't think of that

Quoting MooreMom523:

Contact your police department when you get a moment alone and ask for resource referral or where the nearest domestic safe house is.

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:14 AM

An accident can be an unhappy woman's best friend...

You have the internet. Look up how to disable the brakes on his car.

AND open a Bank of America checking account online and get your disability check changed to that account.

sassygoddess
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Call the cops, have your checks changed to where they are sent to your checking (get one if you don't have one) and leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Karmas a bitch I couldn't have that bad karma lol. I do plan on getting it changed over to my moms account so there's no way of him getting his hands on it at all. I went and had lunch with her yesterday and we discussed it. I just have to wait for her to get time to take me to get it all sorted out

Quoting honeyrder:

AND open a Bank of America checking account online and get your disability check changed to that account.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:18 AM
That's why he threw my phone was because I was trying to leave. Once I can get my checks changed over I'm waiting till he's at work and packing up what I can and leaving. I think I'm going to have a " doc appointment" so ill need to car that he took the keys to.

Quoting sassygoddess:

Call the cops, have your checks changed to where they are sent to your checking (get one if you don't have one) and leave.

icecoldcoffee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Do not do that! Worst advice ever!

Call the police for a referra. These shelters are generally very low key, so you may not know about them.

Quoting honeyrder:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Well, okay. But do get your own account. I know you can open an account online because I hate going places to do stuff. I would be seeing if I couldn't get my check changed online, too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Karmas a bitch I couldn't have that bad karma lol. I do plan on getting it changed over to my moms account so there's no way of him getting his hands on it at all. I went and had lunch with her yesterday and we discussed it. I just have to wait for her to get time to take me to get it all sorted out

Quoting honeyrder:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)