Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pedophiles.......do YOU sympathize?***** EDIT*****

Posted by   + Show Post

I have heard some shocking comments in my life about pedophiles. These comments beyond disgust me. I just wanted some other opinions on them, so .....Whaddya think?

1- When discussing an 18 year old having sex with a 12 year old.... " he is a basically heterosexual young man who succumbed to temptation."

2- "The boy made a mistake and will be paying for it big time.  Beyond anything you can fathom, probably.  But that doesn't make him an awful person."

3- "using terminology like "dirty fucks", 'predators' etc is simply crusading ignorance."

4- "The attraction, by itself, is not deviant."

5- "As for people who do have truly deviant attractions--for toddlers, let's say, rather than adolescents--they ought to be pitied more than anything else--although obviously we can't let them do as they please, there is no point insulting them either."

6- "12 year old girls are capable of seducing grown men"

7- "A man's actions are seperate from the actions of his penis."

EDIT

Some are unsure if we are talking statutory rape or child molester. Lets say (for arguments sake, anyone OVER 18 having sexual relations with ANYONE 12 and under. Hope that clears it up. I am not talking about a 16 year old with an 18 year old.

“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed”.

-Albert Einstein

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (201-202):
Amyinthesky
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I do not sympathise , they are scum!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I have no pity for pedophiles. I'm the product of 2 grandfathers (one on either side) who molested and raped their children (both of my parents) and one who CONTINUED to molest his grandchildren until he was finally arrested and sent to prison. My family spouted "pity" and forgiveness and call his pedophilia a "disease". Personally I've seen the ripple effect and damage that can be inheritedby molestation and incest and again- I have no pity for these ass holes. I don't think excusing their behavior or looking the other way helps anyone. In my case, had someone been more outraged at the disgusting acts that were originally committed- maybe a whole second generation of victims would have been spared the emotional and physical damage of a perverted "diddling" grandfather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)