Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pedophiles.......do YOU sympathize?***** EDIT*****

Posted by   + Show Post

I have heard some shocking comments in my life about pedophiles. These comments beyond disgust me. I just wanted some other opinions on them, so .....Whaddya think?

1- When discussing an 18 year old having sex with a 12 year old.... " he is a basically heterosexual young man who succumbed to temptation."

2- "The boy made a mistake and will be paying for it big time.  Beyond anything you can fathom, probably.  But that doesn't make him an awful person."

3- "using terminology like "dirty fucks", 'predators' etc is simply crusading ignorance."

4- "The attraction, by itself, is not deviant."

5- "As for people who do have truly deviant attractions--for toddlers, let's say, rather than adolescents--they ought to be pitied more than anything else--although obviously we can't let them do as they please, there is no point insulting them either."

6- "12 year old girls are capable of seducing grown men"

7- "A man's actions are seperate from the actions of his penis."

EDIT

Some are unsure if we are talking statutory rape or child molester. Lets say (for arguments sake, anyone OVER 18 having sexual relations with ANYONE 12 and under. Hope that clears it up. I am not talking about a 16 year old with an 18 year old.

“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed”.

-Albert Einstein

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM

was about an 18 year old having sex with a 12 year old.

Quoting midnight_storm:

No, I really have no sympathy for child molesters. Now comment #2, it really depends on the circumstance. Such as 18 yr old hs student with a 16-17 yr old hs student. AZ doesn't give an age of consent under 18.

“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed”.

-Albert Einstein

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Not even a little. My step mother has custody of a boy whos mother let him stay at a child molesters house for drug money. Him and his sister were raped repeatedly, and forced to do things to eachother. The man now lives in the projects around tons of kids. The boy is autistic so they threw out his testimony and his sister didn't talk for almost two years AT ALL. If I didn't have a child of my own I would find this man and kill him.
JessMomOf9
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I don't sympathise however I do believe it's a genuine psychological disorder to be attracted to a minor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hargonagain
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope!  Pedophiles disgust me!  I work for a prison and part of my job includes reading the arrest reports and all court documents.  There is alot that I know that I WISH I didn't sometimes.  After being molested at 5 years old by a 13 year old family friend and then again at 7 by my uncle and his friend, I have no sympathy for any chester.  I just read a file at work yesterday where a man beat, raped and starved his 4 year old so much that she died.  The autopsy said the main reason she died was the repeated rapes (both vaginal and anal) and that she had been raped in her butt so often that he sphincter muscle was so damaged that it was useless. 

1.  12 years old is still a young child!  An 18 year old should be able to walk away.  IF the girl had been 16 or 17 I would have been like, okay, that could be consensual, but 12?  Yeah, he is a perv!

2.  The boy made a mistake, yeah, that is right, but chances are the girl will pay longer.  Loss of self-esteem, not knowing how to have a relationship with out thinking she has to "put out", not having a normal relationship.  Even if they make the guy register as a sex offender, she will still have the worst of it.

3.  Predators is an acutal legal term that we use in the Prison system.  There are certain peds that are called Sexually Violent Predators.  We unofficially also call them pedos, chesters or cho mos.

4. UH, how is that you can look at a little girl and think wow, I really want to do her?  I have never looked at a child and thought, wow, he is so super sexy!  Yes, that attraction is deviant!

5.  Pity them?  How about straight execute them?  I get sick when I read a file about all the twisted things people do to little ones and then in court they are allowed to plea bargain for a lesser sentence or get to run all their counts concurrent.  Many times they get so many credits that they spend very little time in prison.  Although, the other day I heard a perv got 600 years to life in prison for raping and molesting a 5 year old.  His defense was the 5 year old "wanted it" and "seduced him", so really it was her fault, he was just doing what she wanted.  Sick bastard!

6. See number 5 above.

7.  What? 

Some people just don't get it.  These are probably the same people who sit by and watch a child get molested or beaten and don't do anything about it.  Or worse, the women who find out their husband/boyfriend/whatever is molesting thier child and then blame the child for trying to "steal her man"!  Sorry this was long, but yeah, needed to get that out there.  No, I don't pity  or sympathize with chesters.  If you want sex that bad, go pick up some hooker or get a friend with benefits or whatever, leave these babies alone!

gotnothinonme
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this

no sympathy for pedophiles, in fact they'd be first on the list of people to exterminate if such a thing were an option, right up there with serial killers and mass murderers, you can call it a mental disorder, or anything else you want, once they do it, they should be put to death. If they're preying on our children, they'll never be safe to release into society again, I don't care to house, feed, medically treat and monitor them for the rest of their lives, I'll give them as much regard as they gave the innocence and inability to protect themselves the child/children they assaulted.

mikeyjavimami21
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Pedophiles hell no, people who think sexually about little kids should be killed immediately. the 18-12 situation is messed up, 12 is a little young to be consenting to sex, and if violent rape dude should be dealt with also.

alwayskk
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

If the world ends and we're not sure if the nuclear fall out has spread to our crops, it's the pedos who get to eat first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I was molested at a very young age and I will NEVER forgive them for it. I do NOT feel sorry for people like that. I could never imagine taking advantage of a child, of any age, like that! They deserve to have their genitals mutilated everyday for the rest of their lives. It's called self control and having a fucking conscience.

areyouatroll
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Nope, but there are a large number of women on cafemom that allow THEIR CHILDREN around child molestors because they are family. Makes me sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM

What bothered me about comment # 2 is that "it doesn't make him an awful person" 

#3- what is the difference between a predator. pedophile and a child molester?

Quoting hargonagain:

Nope!  Pedophiles disgust me!  I work for a prison and part of my job includes reading the arrest reports and all court documents.  There is alot that I know that I WISH I didn't sometimes.  After being molested at 5 years old by a 13 year old family friend and then again at 7 by my uncle and his friend, I have no sympathy for any chester.  I just read a file at work yesterday where a man beat, raped and starved his 4 year old so much that she died.  The autopsy said the main reason she died was the repeated rapes (both vaginal and anal) and that she had been raped in her butt so often that he sphincter muscle was so damaged that it was useless. 

1.  12 years old is still a young child!  An 18 year old should be able to walk away.  IF the girl had been 16 or 17 I would have been like, okay, that could be consensual, but 12?  Yeah, he is a perv!

2.  The boy made a mistake, yeah, that is right, but chances are the girl will pay longer.  Loss of self-esteem, not knowing how to have a relationship with out thinking she has to "put out", not having a normal relationship.  Even if they make the guy register as a sex offender, she will still have the worst of it.

3.  Predators is an acutal legal term that we use in the Prison system.  There are certain peds that are called Sexually Violent Predators.  We unofficially also call them pedos, chesters or cho mos.

4. UH, how is that you can look at a little girl and think wow, I really want to do her?  I have never looked at a child and thought, wow, he is so super sexy!  Yes, that attraction is deviant!

5.  Pity them?  How about straight execute them?  I get sick when I read a file about all the twisted things people do to little ones and then in court they are allowed to plea bargain for a lesser sentence or get to run all their counts concurrent.  Many times they get so many credits that they spend very little time in prison.  Although, the other day I heard a perv got 600 years to life in prison for raping and molesting a 5 year old.  His defense was the 5 year old "wanted it" and "seduced him", so really it was her fault, he was just doing what she wanted.  Sick bastard!

6. See number 5 above.

7.  What? 

Some people just don't get it.  These are probably the same people who sit by and watch a child get molested or beaten and don't do anything about it.  Or worse, the women who find out their husband/boyfriend/whatever is molesting thier child and then blame the child for trying to "steal her man"!  Sorry this was long, but yeah, needed to get that out there.  No, I don't pity  or sympathize with chesters.  If you want sex that bad, go pick up some hooker or get a friend with benefits or whatever, leave these babies alone!

-Albert Einstein

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN