Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are we that crazy? Selfish even?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

DH and I have 4 children of the same sex. We never found out during the routine ultrasounds so they were always suprises. We are a happy family and we know we are not done having children just yet, we are still young and look to have at least one more in the future. However, we desperately want to have a child of the opposite sex we have now. So we are looking to alternative methods to achieve this. My mom thinks we are crazy for wanting to do this but we don't see it as a problem since its our money and we take care of our children without any assistance from anyone. It is pretty pricey but the methods nowadays are nearly at 100% success rate. Do you think we're nuts for looking into these options? Do you know anyone that has done this before?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1stpreggers
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM
I don't think your nuts I would do it .goodluck ttc!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Do it. If your family is ok money wise and you want, do it. You don't need anyone's approval
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lstrickland
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Your money, your business. Personally it would freak me out. What if the girl I was supposed to have was gonna be president but the boy I chose to have was a serial rapist.

I just don't want to mess with God's plan.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)