Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i don't care if it is $717.00

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That is what dh will make today before taxes for working. I don't want him to work though. He works 5 days a week. He leaves at 3:45pm and gets home at 5:00am. He works from 6 to 4:20. We only get a few hours with him a day and I look forward to our weekends together. I won't say anything to him but I want him to stay home.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
21lisa72
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I would want him to wor in this economy take what you get when you can get it, pay off a bill, put it in savings or do somthing fun as a family!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

go troll some place else
luvnhd14
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM
my hubby works everyday this wk and 6 days next wk we miss him tons. he goes in at 6 off & hm by 730 or son goes to bed at 830 so he doesnt get much time with us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Nah, I like trolling here. Thanks.

It only bothers you because you know it might be true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

go troll some place else
ALWsMomma
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I understand! My husband works seven days a week. Five days at his job and evenings and weekends he farms, it is hard but it makes us value the time together so much more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Quoting ajohnson08099:

yes I am complaint he works today. Our girls start school on the 13th. Our older middle dd will then see him less than 1.5 a day. Our oldest will see him maybe 2 hours. I think this is the time to spend now with the kids on the weekends.
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Are you saying he has a set salary and doesn't have to work,he just chose to do so? If so,then I understand you being upset.

beerabitch69
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM
I hate when DH has to work on the weekends too. It's very rare but it happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I am having the same issue, hubby is repairing the car which needs to be done he is a mechanic so he has it at work in his bay.

But still, I am exhausted. Last week he worked the full weekend.

And now this weekend he is fixing our car but yet again he is gone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Quoting blessed107:

Are you saying he has a set salary and doesn't have to work,he just chose to do so? If so,then I understand you being upset.

he is hourly but still does not have to work weekends at this point. Our girls start school on the 13th. One of them will then see him less than 1.5 hours a day another one less than 2 hours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)