Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Captain, there be a sh!tstorm on the horizon!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM
  • 36 Replies
One of my sils just called to ask dh if he would walk their mother down the aisle at his little sister's wedding.

We aren't even going to the wedding.

Most recent incident: It ended with me punching the sil who is getting married in the throat. She slapped my 4 year old dd so hard that it left a raised handprint.

I wonder what names I will earn this time since their brother would NEVER reject them. It's ALWAYS me of course. Any guesses? Stuck up bitch seems to be their favorite description of me. Going on 6 years strong! Shouldn't I get a trophy by now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sampson200
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Ssshhhiiiiit.

Quoting sampson200:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LynBoz
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Yeah, if ANYONE laid a hand on my child I would lose it! Good for you for sticking up for your dd. He should be siding with you , you're his wife and his sister abused your daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

What a classy bunch!

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Why not just forgive each other?  Life is to short to be fighting w/ family all the time.  6 years seems like a long time to be angry w/ someone for slapping your kid,  & yes I would have punched her too.  Im sure there is more to this, but if your dh wants to walk his mom down the aisle of HIS sisters wedding you really should have no say in that.

mrsdic
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Good lord.  I'm shocked your DH would take that after she hit your child.  Mine would be livid, no matter how long ago it was.  I do adore your title though....

smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Awesome job getting this in here first.

Although, I would have punched her in the throat, too.

Quoting sampson200:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Eh, it's in the past so let it be in the past. Your dh should do what he wants to do. Good luck
MyLittlePwny
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:40 PM
I'm so glad my family and DHs family are normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh he is! What she did was beyond a spanking and completely unacceptable. I have never done anything like that to any of my nieces or nephew. She did it right in front of me too!

I just put my dd in timeout on the couch and I was putting ds on the other end of the couch. Next thing I know dd is screaming bloody murder holding her thigh with one hand and shielding her face with the other. I pushed sil off of her because had a grip on dd's arm, sil tried to get in my face and I punched her. Her fiancee had to pull me off of her.

My dd is 4! If you are brave enough to hit my child, you had better be ready for me to fuck you up.

Quoting LynBoz:

Yeah, if ANYONE laid a hand on my child I would lose it! Good for you for sticking up for your dd. He should be siding with you , you're his wife and his sister abused your daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)