Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH spanked our 3 month old...**UPDATE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For crying. DS was upset for some reason (turned out to be really bad gas) and my DH was trying to calm him. But he got so frustrated with DS that he spanked him.
I turned and yelled to him,"that didn't help anything! You only made him cry harder."
DH said that DS needs to learn to be quiet when we are frustrated.
He is only 3 months old! WTF!!

**Update**
I called CPS and they are on their way to help. I'm staying at my parents house with DS for now.
An no.. This is not a troll. This is real life. I will update more as I know more.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Replies (51-60):
Achromia
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM
4 moms liked this
You need to leave with the baby before things get worse. He could end up seriously injuring your child, or worse!
You have the choice to do something now and protect your child or be sorry you didnt do more later on when your child is injured badly or dead. ( sorry that is blunt but I think you need to hear it)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Thats child abuse.  Leave him or be prepared for it to get worse.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM

That is screwed up! Tell your DH babies don't have a mean bone in their body.. They only cry to express a need. If he is frustrated go outside for a MINUTE and come back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Your dh is a moron and you are not much smarter since you are still there with him!

Allisonc7910
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember a teen that got her baby taken away for that.  This is serious.  Take it serious.  You need to put your foot down and demand it never happens again, and if it does, take measures in your own hands and leave.

gum.drop
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM
He spanked him? Like what the fuck do you even mean? How do you spank a 3m old?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
1 mom liked this

I agree. If she didn't do anything (which we don't know if she did since it's not in her OP), then she obviously fails as a mother in protecting her child.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I hope you are a troll.  If not you belong in jail.  If you watch someone hit your 3 month old and they dont get arrested you should be in jail and lose your child forever. 

MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I'm angry and I don't even know you.  Nothing on earth makes me violent EXCEPT when anyone abuses an infant!!!!!

ramonafrog
Winning!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
razmatazthespaz
1 mom liked this
Ill go get my ninja suit!!

That is fucked up!! A 3 month old does not have the mental processing abilities to understand why he is being punished, or that he even is being punished, he just knows that he was hurting and then he was hurting more......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)